“Best and Safest Bali drivers ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bali Safest Driver

Bali Safest Driver
Ranked #1 of 864 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Personal Tour Operator for all parts of Bali including Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Seminyak, Tanah Lot plus many more including airport pickup and return. Personal, quick service assured and many discounts on attractions.
“Best and Safest Bali drivers ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Panji, Gede and Nyoman made our trip very stress free and were very accommodating. Panji was very prompt in replying to emails and requests and would check in on how our day was. Gede was primarily our driver and was always early and very accommodating and a pleasure to drive with. Panji also organized a whitewater rafting and marine safari park trip which were both incredible and I thank Panji very much for organizing these at a really good price. All three drivers are polite and speak good English and are sure to make your day that much better. I would highly recommend using Bali's safest driver service and next time we are back we will be sure to contact Panji again.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bali's safest and most fun driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I contacted Panji through email prior to the trip and his replies were fast. As it was me and my girlfriend's first time to Bali, there were many questions ranging from budget planning to things to do over there and every enquiries by us were answered by him. He was helpful in the planning of the itinerary and was very accommodating in any of the special requests and tries his best to slot our requests to certain areas into the itinerary in the most convenient way.

Throughout our trip of 6 days in Bali, we booked 3 days with Panji, water sports tour on the 12th of July, Ubud tour on the 16th of July and airport transfer on the 17th of July. On each day, Panji arrived earlier than the agreed time and waited for us in the lobby, he was friendly and had a nice car to boot! It was huge, clean and comfortable, and just as many reviewers here had mentioned, he speaks really good English, largely attributed to his experience in working in Europe previously. His personality was great, not only does he clearly explained every details regarding the places we've gone to, he even cracked jokes from time to time, which is great as most of the time spent in Bali was in the car, travelling from place to place and his jokes made the trip less boring. He is also great in conversations, sharing many of his interesting stories and telling us about the culture of Bali. He is very helpful and also takes great care of us, protecting us from touts and monkeys and even has an icebox with cold water for us to drink any time during the trip.

Not only are his rates reasonable, he is able to get us discounted rates on many of the activities. It's true that all drivers in Bali get commissions depending on how much their client spent on each location they were brought to however Panji was honest about it and never forced us to spend unnecessary money and will even go the extra way of receiving lesser commission as long as our interests are taken care of.

One special mention I would like to make was that on the last day during my airport transfer, Panji went the extra mile to take us to a eatery that we requested despite not being part of the original plan, with no additional charges. He even treated us to ice cream!

Thanks to him, my trip in Bali was awesome and all I can say is that, if I were to go to Bali again, Panji will be the man that I will look for my touring needs for he's not just a driver, but a friend and I'm sure that anyone who engages his services will feel the same way as me.

1 Thank Kuru C
“BEST DRIVER EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Panji can speak good english and is very friendly and awesome! I have great memories on bali thanks to Panji. He knows all the beautiful spot and where the delicious food are! Plus, hes willing to go anywhere just to satisfy our curiosity. Very experience and patience. Ill definately go back bali and call him again. Thank you so much Panji! And your ice cream too. =D U are the best! If u choosing a driver, this is the driver tat u shouldnt miss =)

1 Thank RenGoi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and friendly services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Initial liaising and enquries made were replied promptly.

Panji was our tour guide throughout the whole day. He was friendly, honest and able to communicate well in english.
Whatever pricing stated in the website was accurate with no hidden or extra charges. He was able to cater to your needs and bring you to places of your choice. He will advise you on how much to bargain for stuff you are buying.

Along the journey, he took initiative to explain the history and culture of the places we went making our trip more interesting and enjoyable. The vehicle was comfortable, well maintain, air conditioning was cool enough especially on a hot sunny day and more importantly his driving skills were safe.

Overall we were extremely satisfied and will most definitely recommend him for his service.

Thank you for your hospitality and we will definitely engage him when we go there next trip.

1 Thank Balitrip0712
Adelaide, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Panji is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Panji took care of us on several journeys during our 2 week stay in Bali. His cars are great. His spoken and written English is really good, and he is quick to return emails prior to arriving and when you are there. He had a family emergency on one of our booked travel days, and instead of cancelling, he arranged another of his drivers to take us. We were really happy with his prices. He was very accommodating of all requests, and helpful in putting travel days together to get us to all the places we wanted to visit efficiently. I highly recommend Panji or Uncle Nyoman to anyone needing transport while in Bali. They certainly helped make our holiday stress free and enjoyable. We will be using Panji again. :)

Visited June 2013

Been to Bali Safest Driver? Share your experiences!