“The tour guide and the driver was very friendly and nice.”
Review of Anggun Bali Tours

Anggun Bali Tours
Ranked #69 of 421 Outdoor Activities in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Bali Tours Organizer
hong kong
“The tour guide and the driver was very friendly and nice.”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We are from hong kong. I have been to bali thrid. But i really like bali so this time i brought my friend together. We enjoy my trip in Bali. Because we has a lot of fun there and also we have a nice tour guide and a comfortable car. I would like to say thank you very much.

Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
Penang Island, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Owesome Trip with Great Tour Guide Ever!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

From the start, he has been very prompt in answering my queries via whatsapp. Our plans changed by the hours when we were in Bali and he always accommodate with a big smile. The car is new and clean the price is very reasonable I consider cheap for my self. He will bring us to nice places for viewing sunset, reasonable and wide variety shopping places and not forgetting local eating places for authentic Balinese cuisine. Very personalised service and also knowledgeable on the Bali history and cultures. Thx for giving us safety and happy trip. I will recommend you for all of my friends if they come to bali!

Visited March 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Friendly And Helpful Tourguide”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our tourguide is a very friendly and responsible person. He is on time. Its a short trip to Bali but im really enjoy! i hope can go to Bali again and bring my family.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly and helpful tourguide .”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our tourguide is a very friendly and responsible person. He is on time. Its a short trip to Bali but with our tourguide help we are able to get the most out of Bali. We have seen many interesting places in Bali and tried many delicious local food.Thank you for making our trip a funfilled one! =)

Visited October 2012
1 Thank sim_ann8
Bali T, Manager at Anggun Bali Tours, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you my friends to visit our island, next time just com to Bali Beauty Tours the profesional Bali Tours organizer