“The only driver for Seminyak and Ubud”

Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Putu Sudiana, but people call me just Putu. Born and raised in Bali, I am a husband, a father & tour driver guide for over 5 years. I am honest, true, experienced, polite, hard worker and dependable. My approach is to integrate my Balinese culture, experience and knowledge with your ideas and desires to help you create your ideal holiday. I have served clients from all of the world - Australia, China, all over Europe, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA to name a few. I want you to feel comfortable and at home in Bali. Other drivers and guides may suggest or take you to personal shops/restaurants but not I. With Putu I will always give you honest and true recommendations if you ask. You go where you want to go, when you want to go. This is YOUR experience! I am here to help you in ANYWAY you'd like - whether it's planning a full day itinerary or simply relaxing on the beach all day!
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Every year my family and I always use Putu and his family team take us around Bali. This time I met up with my mom and future mother in law to look organise for a wedding in Bali. Putu has helped us look for a venue, suggesting the best locations, looking for the most random places for cakes, decorators etc. On top of that, he put up with 4 women in one car all day every day!! Couldn't have done it all without him! Looking forward to having him, his wife and sons at our wedding!!!

1  Thank superaz
psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thanks your very much you have your review in my attraction
We here very happy after read your review

We hope you will come back to Bali again and contact mu company

Putu sudiana

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We would like to thank Made for taking us through Bali. I would say his services were excellent and he made our tour very comfortable.
Not even once he said no for anything and was willing to do everything that we asked him for. We were travelling with 1.5 years baby and Made make sure he took good care of her , even though my daughter was very naughty.
Made was a good guide for us also and he tried his best to explain things to us and recommended some good places.
I will surely recommend him to my friends and family.
Thank you once again for making our stay so comfortable.

Thank. You very much you have put your review in my attraction we here very happy , Nd we hoe. You will use my company again If have plan to Bali agin
We hope you will recommend for your friend and family if they Come to Bali

Retards

Putu sudiana

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We had the pleasure of Gede as our driver for 2 days during our stay in Bali. The first day he took us on a pre planned tour of some of the Islands highlights. His driving and guiding service was excellent. The second day we visited the Safari Park and then the amazing Besakih Temple and then finished off with sunset on Jimbaren Beach. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Gede.

psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thanks you very much you have out your review in this attraction , and use our service during you vacation in Bali
We very happy after read about tour review

We hope, you will come back to Bali again and contact my company

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

After i found Putu's email address in a web forum, we decided to book two days.Gede showed us some temples on the first day, he gave us many information about what we saw, brought us to nice balinese restaurant around Kuta.the day after, he drove us to climb Mount Batur early in the morning, thanks to him we had a wonderful guide just for the two of us. Then Gede brought us to his uncle's house by the lake to have lunch.great experience, very happy to visit Bali with "a la carte" option. Just tell them what you wanna see in Bali and what kind of holidays you are having, and the Putu family will find a nice tour matching your expectations.Go for it!!

Thanks you very much you have time put your review in my attraction and use our service during you vacation in Bali , we hope you will come back to Bali again and will recommend to all your friend and family if come to Bali

Reviewed August 8, 2014

At 425,000 IDR for a10-hour day, Putu's driving service is a bargain. Our driver, "Danny" spoke fairly good English which helped a lot. He was always punctual, polite, and professional. If we were to ever visit Bali again, we would ask for Danny again.

Thank. Yu. Wry much you have put your review in this attraction
So we hope your will come back to Bali again and contact my company