“Gede our friendly driver”

Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Putu Sudiana, but people call me just Putu. Born and raised in Bali, I am a husband, a father & tour driver guide for over 5 years. I am honest, true, experienced, polite, hard worker and dependable. My approach is to integrate my Balinese culture, experience and knowledge with your ideas and desires to help you create your ideal holiday. I have served clients from all of the world - Australia, China, all over Europe, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA to name a few. I want you to feel comfortable and at home in Bali. Other drivers and guides may suggest or take you to personal shops/restaurants but not I. With Putu I will always give you honest and true recommendations if you ask. You go where you want to go, when you want to go. This is YOUR experience! I am here to help you in ANYWAY you'd like - whether it's planning a full day itinerary or simply relaxing on the beach all day!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We met driver 'Gede' in the Bali Pub in Sanur..... He would have to be one of the most friendliest overseas drivers we have ever met. Very prompt, courteous and informative. I am writing this review because this will assist you to find a very reliable and honest hardworking guy and would love to see his driving business pick up.... Give him ago..

psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

thanks for your review about my brother gede , we here very happy after we read your review

we hope you come to bali again and recommend to all of your friend to contact us here

There are newer reviews for Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband & I just came back from our honeymoon in Bali and we had the most amazing time! Communication by email to organise transfers, tours and our driver were prompt, reliable and so easy! We had rough ideas of what we wanted to do, however Putu, his brother JK & the family were brilliant in creating full day itineraries for us and recommending places that we didn't even think of seeing but are now unforgettable! They're English is good, despite being fairly shy about it! All very friendly, helpful, trustworthy and highly recommended!!

thank you very much you have put your review in my attraction

your review very half us to get more business, and we home you come to bali again

have nice day

regards

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My friend and I, two older ladies from the U.S., spent nearly three weeks in Bali in December 2013. After doing a lot of research, we decided to rent a resort apartment in Sanur (the Bali location which I highly recommend for the over 40 crowd and those with children); however, we wanted to explore Bali. Our solution was to reserve a driver from Putu for 10 days. Word of advice: You can see most everything in Bali in 10 days! We had researched sites and locations and activities and Ketut was assigned as our driver. Putu's and Ketut's level of professionalism, fast response, and wealth of knowledge of Bali made our Bali experience outstanding. Unfortunately, during our time in Bali, there was a lot of rain; nevertheless, Ketut scheduled the places we wanted to visit so that the rain interfered very little with our visits and activities. Given Ketut's expertise and skills, we had completed our to do list after about six days, so Ketut made suggestions of other places to visit that we would have missed had he not been so helpful and knowledgeable. Ketut was very patient and accommodating. For example, every day we started our day stopping at the Starbucks in Sanur (and one day the Kopi Bali House). Starbucks meant doubling back into the downtown resort Sanur which was inconvenient for Ketut but he always kept a positive attitude. Ketut also kindly waited several times for us at Hardy's while we used the ATMs there and pick up drinking water to take back to the apartment so we didn't have to carry it back ourselves. Wherever in Bali we were at lunch time, Ketut always knew a great restaurant for us to try. We booked him for an extra day and to take us to the airport. The extra day was a shopping day to run errands and stop by favorite shops. As always, Ketut was helpful, patient, good-humored, and very helpful. If you are visiting Bali, book with Putu for one of his excellent drivers (and if you are in the Sanur area, request Ketut). Spend at least a couple of days exploring Bali and making memories that will last a lifetime.

thanks you very much you have put your review in my attraction
we here very happy and we home you come to bali again and contact our company

regards

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Hi there,
I was looking for a driver and couldn't find easily as usually they want to take you where they want, and I wanted to have a free program. So I called Mr. Putu and he said he will send me a driver and all was going to be as I wanted it. And indeed, Mr. Ketut came and drove us for 2 days where we wanted, he also adviced where we can go and where we cannot as we didin't have enough time, and he was absolutely right all the time. I highly recommend the services or Mr. Putu, if you are looking for a driver in the region do not look anywhere else, you will be happy with Mr. Putu
Regards,

1  Thank George1919211
psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

thanks you very much , you have put your reviews here, this is very half me to get more business
and we home you come to bali again and contact our team again , so please half me to recommend to your friend or family if come to Bali

have good day

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had no idea what all we wanted to do once arriving in Bali.

Putu quickly came to the rescue and organized our days creating wonderful outings and photo opportunities. He is flexible and very helpful. Example, I had an address/phone of a family batik warehouse off the tourist route. Putu made phone calls and tracked it down so we could visit and purchase beautiful batiks.

Well spoken, knows Bali very well, drives safely, helps you negotiate prices when warranted. He knows where there are toilets (important). He quickly embraces you as family and shares his personal family stories as well as history of the area. We found his services efficient and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

1  Thank MrsDavis_10

thank you very much you have put good reviews in this attraction

this reviews very half me to get more business , and please recommend to your friend and family if come to bali

have good day