“Putu The Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours

Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Putu Sudiana, but people call me just Putu. Born and raised in Bali, I am a husband, a father & tour driver guide for over 5 years. I am honest, true, experienced, polite, hard worker and dependable. My approach is to integrate my Balinese culture, experience and knowledge with your ideas and desires to help you create your ideal holiday. I have served clients from all of the world - Australia, China, all over Europe, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA to name a few. I want you to feel comfortable and at home in Bali. Other drivers and guides may suggest or take you to personal shops/restaurants but not I. With Putu I will always give you honest and true recommendations if you ask. You go where you want to go, when you want to go. This is YOUR experience! I am here to help you in ANYWAY you'd like - whether it's planning a full day itinerary or simply relaxing on the beach all day!
Nerang, Queensland, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Putu The Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

If your reading this Putu, STOP PANICKING. Folks, this guy is a legend. Our first trip to Bali, Putu , recommended by friends who also use his services, is so pedantic, he is never on time, he's always early, and if he's not early , he panics. Keep up the good work Putu, you are the best.
6 days of being where-ever he was required, and panicking because of traffic delays and not where he wanted to be when he wanted to be. There was 6 of us- 3 couples and all with "things" to do. We didn't always travel the same places, we didn't all arrive on the same flight, yet with a little input from someone experienced with knowing how to get about Bali, do the back street rat runs us Aussies do at home to get around the traffic congestion, take you out of the way places not seen by the norm, advise on how much to pay for articles when your shopping at the markets, (you have to ask his advice on these things, ask and if it's possible he will deliver, and if it's not, he will say so, ever so quietly). Putu is a quiet, very humble and respectful family man, His car is a 6 maybe 7 seater depending on the size of the passengers, The car is a late model and is always clean,
We will use Putu again whenever in Bali, and we will recommend him to anyone.
Thank You Putu, you made our stay very pleasant. Se you same time next year.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NevRoll
psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
we are very happy you have put excellent review in this page and we hope you will come to bali again and will recommended to your friend if come to bali

thanks you very much for your reviews

• Chinese (Traditional) first
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

For our first trip to Bali, Putu came recommended to us by family members that use him often. As there was 6 of us, his van was large enough to accommodate us comfortably. His vehicle was always clean, very new, and fantastic air-con which is a must for the Bali humidity.

For the 6 days we used him between 30/8/13 and the 8/9/2013 Putu was ALWAYS early. And was always the first person we saw when at the allocated meeting place. And never without his huge smile.

Putu has very good English, and nothing is too much effort for him. The Bali traffic is insane but Putu keeps his cool and we always felt safe.

I highly recommend Putu and will be using his services again when we return to Bali. :)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SalPerry
thanks yo very much you have put very good highly recommended review in our page we hope you will come to bali again and contact me again when come to here
“Gede Supatra(Parto)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Parto drove us for 3 days when we were in Bali last month. He was a careful driver and gave us many useful info. He made our trip very enjoyable and is reliable, as he takes us wherever that is in our itinerary and include a few more places he recommended that was really worth visiting. We will definitely engage him on our next trip to Bali. :)

Visited August 2013
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feel like home in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thanks to Gede Adi, our driver, we had experienced amazing Bali while still feel so warm like home. Thank you so much for introducing us great local places.

Visited July 2013
psbali, Owner at Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
thanks for your review
this review can half us to get more business , and we hope you will come to bali again and please recommend to your family or friend if come to bali

regards
putu sudiana
Provo, UT
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Putu and Gede family driver team are simply wonderful. I booked with them after a recommendation from a friend and was glad I did. They communicated promptly via email and helped us arrange our tours. Then when I messed up and booked them on the wrong day (I mixed up the dates and thought they were coming the next day), they were completely understanding and flexible. Gede was our driver to Ubud area and he was knowledgeable and competent. We had a wonderful day. He even went the extra mile and called to find directions to an obscure cafe we wanted to visit (I only had the name and phone number and it was way out of town). The transportation was comfortable and the price was very competitive. Gede even suggested a few things to see that we would have missed without his recommendation. I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2013