“Top Driver, great job”

Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Putu Sudiana, but people call me just Putu. Born and raised in Bali, I am a husband, a father & tour driver guide for over 5 years. I am honest, true, experienced, polite, hard worker and dependable. My approach is to integrate my Balinese culture, experience and knowledge with your ideas and desires to help you create your ideal holiday. I have served clients from all of the world - Australia, China, all over Europe, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA to name a few. I want you to feel comfortable and at home in Bali. Other drivers and guides may suggest or take you to personal shops/restaurants but not I. With Putu I will always give you honest and true recommendations if you ask. You go where you want to go, when you want to go. This is YOUR experience! I am here to help you in ANYWAY you'd like - whether it's planning a full day itinerary or simply relaxing on the beach all day!
Reviewed April 9, 2013

we booked putu for our t10 day stay in bali, we didn't use hime everyday, or we didn't use him all day which he was very understanding about. he is a great driver who speaks English and is more than happy to give advise on many topics. he is very flexible. he was a safe driver and always on time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,712)
All reviews
"uluwatu temple"
in 29 reviews
"nusa dua"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 19 reviews
"his team"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We used Putu and the Family team during our stay in Bali from 24.3.13 - 31.3.13, I was most impressed by the communication for planning prior, all by email. Putu was at the airport awaiting our arrival, with many other driver but due to seeing a picture of Putu on this site, and his website so I easily recongnised him, holding a name card. We were a party of five ranging from 5 - 62 years, this was not a problem at all our driver communcated well with us all, on an appropriate level. The price was as quoted via emails, the car very clean and comfortable and suitable for the size of our party. Our driver was very flexible always listening to the desires of the party and negotiable on itineraries, on our first day with this company we cut the day to a half day (due to fatigue) there was not a problem with this at all. Our driver recommendded places for us to eat and informed us of the dos and dont of shopping, he was not pushie if we didn't want to visit somewhere and accomodated all our destination needs. I have no hesitation in recommending Putu and the family team, and will be using them on our return to Bali

1  Thank tra333_hb
Reviewed April 5, 2013

You can sit back and relax with their service. Thanks to our driver was Mr. Gede, my family and I had a great trip for 2 days. Was very flexible to accomodate our requirements and needs. Safe driver, on time and responsible.
Thanks for the service.

1  Thank Makmak86
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We booked Putu's driving service for 3 days + airport pickup when we were in Bali. We began liaising with Putu a month before the trip with our itinerary and he would promptly reply any emails or queries. Since he was not free during our time there, he allocated his brother Gede, one of the drivers in his company to bring us around for 400k rupiah a day (10 hours) and 80k rupiah for the airport pickup.

Upon our flight arrival at almost 12 midnight, Gede was already waiting at the arrival hall with my name written on a piece of paper and assisted with my girlfriend's luggage to the car. He knew the Bali roads like the back of his palm and brought us safely to the hotel (located in one of the small lanes).

He was on time the next three days to pick us up from the hotel and brought us to the places we wanted to visit in Bali. In the car, we felt totally comfortable and safe with his reliable driving skills and knowledge of the roads and there was NO instance when he was unsure of his way on the road. The trip to Bali would not be the same without him sharing on all aspects of the Balinese life including the culture, festivals, religions. He also shared about his personal experiences and family and we chatted and interacted like friends do.

Gede was a great friend we made on our holiday to Bali. He brought us around Bali on our own customised itinerary and waited for us at each attraction. There wasnt any complaint from him regardless of the short or long time we spent in every attraction. Every when we had to change our third day from a full day to a half day (250k rupiah 5 hours), he did not show any unhappiness with this change from our agreed arrangement. He showed total trust in us and only requested for payment for the services at the end of the third day.

Gede was a great friend we met in Bali!

1  Thank HaHaHaHeHeHe