“Roasted chicken and Hainan rice”

Tan's Kitchen Denpasar
Ranked #492 of 1,132 Restaurants in Denpasar
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We ordered their specialty roasted duck, roasted chicken, hainan rice, and sauté pokchoy with garlic. The duck was tasty but is not as good as the chicken in my opinion. A bit dried and looks like it is pre-made long ago. But the chicken and the rice is an absolute winner and a must-try!

2  Thank evippsr
There are newer reviews for Tan's Kitchen Denpasar

Reviewed January 22, 2014

It was raining hard in Denpasar. I and my friend wanted to have something for dinner. Then I remembered that tan's kitchen was near from my boarding house. I ordered the soup, chicken roast while my friend preferred the peking duck and the same soup. In our opinion, the dinner was mouth-watering one. It was four thumbs up dishes in affordable cost. The meat was so smooth that I can feel the fiber. The soup was so perfect from the seasoning. I would not miss visiting this place. Highly recommended.

1  Thank cvr497
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Almost all of their menu were excellent, especially their Roasted Duck and Hainan Rice.
Their staff welcomes you very well. The only need to be improved is the atmosphere, their 1st floor was rather smelly and on 2nd floor just one of four AC being operated.
It's hard to park your car there, I suggest you to park on Pulau Seram street, just walking distance from the restaurant.

1  Thank Irwan H
Reviewed January 7, 2013

unforgetable sambal Bawang and chili taste, just wondering to go with any roasted food, the service will welcome you with friendly and good smile, located at genteng biru denpasar city.try the duck / chicken roast sambal from this place,

2  Thank grad m
Reviewed November 14, 2012

its authentic... need to work on the veggies and the sambal alittle but pretty much there. delivery needs to be more stream lined..it would triple their business.

1  Thank ariefrabik