“Bali One Day Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Febri's Bali Tour

Febri's Bali Tour
Ranked #65 of 841 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Febri’s Bali Tour create flexible tour itineraries tailored to time and preferences. Using fully air-conditioned vehicles for comfort and convenience, our teams are extremely knowledgeable and will help guests experience the real Bali. We looks forward to welcoming you to “The Island of the Gods” and taking care of all your holiday needs.
Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali One Day Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

With Febri we spent 12 hours on the trip, everything was perfect. Pick up prior to scheduled departure, he knew the answers to all our questions. Individual stations without a single problem. It was the best trip to say goodbye to Bali ... Thx Febri

Visited September 2013

“Good service and enjoyable trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thanks Febri's tour for making my Bali trip wonderful and enjoyable. I'm satisfied that I get a prompt reply everytime I deal with Febri. I highly recommend Febri since he is so friendly and had a great sence of humor. Thanks Febri's tour to make my Bali trip memorable.

Singapore
“Awesome trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Febri was very friendly throughout the trip. Reply to emails and Whatsapp were prompt. Love the local food recommendations he'd. Save us lots of trouble to travel far for some popular food outlets when something similar and as good could be found nearby.

Enjoyed the talk with him throughout the journey and thanks for telling us lots of things about Bali culture.

It was great to hire him as the guide and driver. :)

3 attraction reviews
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I came to know Febri's tours via trip advisor. Our tour guide is Wayan. He is friendly and safe driver and would respond your requirements immediately. My baby has a hard time during the trip as he kept on vomiting. Wayan is very considerate and stopped the car safely at road side several times to make a trip easy. Although our trip was cut short as my baby was not used to the bumpy roads, we will strongly recommend Febr'is tour to be your tour guide in Bali.
Last but not least, the price is transparent and there is no hidden cost.

Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Friendly, Flexible & Knowledgeable, yet non-intrusive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I contacted Febri after checking out his great reviews on TripAdvisor. You know, you still have that feeling of whether or not Febri will be the real deal? Well, that was first put to rest, when Febri asked me to list the places I wanted to see, as opposed to the standard places tourists are brought. He then worked out itnierary around the places I had indicated.

The deal was sealed when I met him at the airport chatting away with with my sister as she arrived earlier than me.

Febri is fun, and humorous. Very respectful. And when one needs that quiet moment while travelling, Febris knows exactly how to be. He is very understanding. i like that.

He has a fleet of different cars, SUVs, vans, etc. to match the number of people travelling.

I am so glad that I made a new friend in Febri.

Do not hesitate to make your bookings with him.

Email: febrisbalitour@gmail.com
Phone : +62 361 7881153 (office)
+62 81 916537385 (mobile)

Thank you so much Febri. See you soon!

1 Thank Hema_Ramasamy