“Highly Recommended - Gede & Your Team :-)”

Bali Driver Gede - Day Tours
Ranked #69 of 894 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Guide in Bali The ultimate in personal customized tours with a private driver guide dedicated to your well being. The tours are all yours: photo-stops, breaks at your convenience. Discover Bali at your own pace, either on a 5 or 10 hours tour, with us The difference between others and us? WE CARE.
Auckland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended - Gede & Your Team :-)”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have just returned from a 10 day family holiday in Bali - based in Kuta (wanna go back!!!). We had six adults to co-ordinate transfers and day trips with ... and Gede was fabulous in helping and confirming airport transfers and day excursions. When we required more than one vehicle (i.e. all the suitcases with shopping!!!) ... he bought in extra members of his team - we had Nyoman (Norman) ... who was also terrific.

I loved the flexibility of being able to change our mind and head back to Kuta when the kids decided they had enough of sightseeing - and had no problem with communication.

They were reliable, reasonably priced, responded same day to emails (which was hugely appreciated Gede - so thank you), and we would all use their services again when travelling to Bali.

Cheers :-)

Visited October 2013
BaliDriverGede, Owner at Bali Driver Gede - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hi Nikki,
I am glad to hear that you had good time during your holiday in Bali,Thank you so much for using our service.
See you next time !

Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Family friendly, lovely man”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were recommended Gede from some friends of ours and not only did he drive us around Bali upon request but took us on the Volcano tour which showed us so much of Bali in one day. As mentioned by others his English was great and his knowledge of his country, culture and religion was something we really appreciated. He also took us to the airport really early! I would definitely recommend Gede and if I visit Bali again.

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent guide”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Dewa accompanied us during our trips as Gede couldn't make it. A word to describe Dewa would be, Excellent. Dewa is always ahead of time, friendly, has good command of English, attentive to our many requests and has many stories to tell about Bali, Hinduism etc.

During our trip to Lovina, he went the extra miles to prebook the dolphin sightseeing transport, at a competitive price. Similarly, he went the extra miles to accommodate our requests to reschedule certain activities, stayed with us for quite late at night, used different roads at different times so that we get to see more of Bali and many others attention to providing us with an exquisite taste of what Bali has to offers.

As for Dewa, our arrangement was made via email and he was always quick to reply, and helpful in suggesting itineraries. I highly recommend their service!

1 Thank Cescmy
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good Service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Gede was recommended by people in tripadvisor and after exchange a few email we book him on our second day of our trip. Before we left he did told me if he is not available he will sent his brother to bring us around and I'm fine since he is as good as him.
On that morning I was abit worried if he will turn up since we only book him thru email.
After breakfast his brother Kutut Soma turn up punctually, he is neat and driving a big and comfortable car. Throughout the whole trip he patiently explain to us the culture of bali, he speak good english.
He is very accommodating and patient, he do not force us to those place we do not wish to go and during meals time he will wait patiently for my 6 years old daughter who usually take a longer time to eat.
I will definaetly use him or Gede again on our next trip to Bali

College Park, Maryland, US
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My first trip with my parent (who can't walk that well) and my family (with one 3 year old). Gede was recommended by my friend. I am glad that I chose Gede's service.

He is a native Balinese who speaks very good English. He is very knowledgeable and able to talk about Bali's culture during the driving. Not every driver can do so (My sister who went there the same days with different group didn't enjoy this kind of service)

I asked Gede to suggest the places to visit given the direction that I want to go. As we go along, we always adjust the schedule to our liking (since my parent couldn't walk that well and we spend long hours in eating with the kid). And, he is very good driver and know the road very well.

Highly Recommended, will definitely use his services again next time if going to Bali.