“Highly Recommended - Mr.Nyoman gave us an excellent holiday experience”

ABAS Bali Driver Private Tour
Ranked #241 of 517 Outdoor Activities in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Nyoman Arnaya but people call me Nyoman, a native Balinese. Have been a Private Tour Driver and licensed Tourist Guide in Bali for over 11 years. I can arrange you car with driver and guide for your private tours in Bali. I am reliable, dependable, flexible, polite, honest, hard worker and experienced tour driver in Bali. Let me serve you as private guide to discover Bali island. I have served clients from all over the world; United State, England, Australia, all over Europe, all over Asia and name a few. I am a licensed tourist guide and driver in Bali. I work with my family as a family team, called ABAS Bali Driver. We have same experiences in serving clients as tour guides. We can arrange your needs and wants during your holiday in the paradise island, Bali; day tours, adventures, fun, business, island hopping or day cruise and many more. By contacting and using local people, you will give chance to locals to change life and future. Get cheaper activities with us!
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I went to Bali with my wife for a holiday in June 2012 and my wife communicated with Mr.Nyoman to plan our 1 week itinerary. We indicated all the sights we would like to visit which included hiking in Munduk and dolphin spotting in Lovina. Mr.Nyoman planned the daily schedule for us to fit-in the best itinerary from our hotel in Ubud, Kuta, and Umalas (because we booked our accomodation in 3 different places in Bali).

Mr.Nyoman is very polite, knowledgeable, helpful, and honest. He knows the best roads to get you to your intended destination and even helped us arranged for a hiking guide and a boatman in Lovina even though we didn't book earlier nor do we have the contacts for such an arrangement. If we managed to visit all the sights for the day's planned itineary, Mr.Nyoman will suggest other nearby places of interest to visit and he will ensure that your stay in Bali is memorable. He brought us to an excellent warung facing the rice terrace of Jatiluwih which was absolutely scenic and the food was great.

It was a truly excellent holiday experience and it wouldn't have been possible without a driver as knowledgeable and dedicated to his services as Mr.Nyoman Abas.

- Jantzen & Ee Fun, Malaysia

1  Thank Jantzen L

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We used Gede to see Bali and he was great. He is very knowledgable about Bali and understands Australian humour as well. I would recommend his service to anybody who wants to taylor their experience to what they want rather than be given a organised trip. Gede worked with us for weeks prior to our tour so we could see what we wanted to see, 10/10.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I am writing this review because I want other people who visit Bali to share our wonderful touring experience with this Balinese driver. I have visited Bali 4 times and booked other Balinese drivers but this driver (details below) was outstanding by comparison.

I am so glad that I accidentally came across Nyoman, an excellent and genuinely caring Balinese driver, on the internet. Consequently, I was able to correspond with him via email and book 2 full days touring highlights, which he suggested, of Bali before we left Australia. He has also studied several extensive courses online to increase his knowledge of other countries and tourism.

Our recent (April 2012) visit to Bali was made extra special by the services of Nyoman. He spoke good English and was very informative and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble for him. He drove us through villages (and not the main roads) so that we could at least see some of the Bali traditional way of life en route to where we were going. We visited many places of interest that we would not have had the time to see if on organised tours that only visit pre-determined locations.

Should you wish to contact this driver his details are NYOMAN ARNAYA - mobile Ph (within Bali) 081 797 08118 or nyoman_balidriver@yahoo.com and also on Facebook. Despite being a member of a group of Balinese drivers (ABAS) who meet monthly and donate part of their earnings to a charity, he is also looking to the future to financially be able to educate his 2 young children.

I highly recommend this driver. His fee is currently R400,000 (approx $A40) per day (April 2012) and he drives you where you want to go in a well maintained, clean and modern a/c vehicle. We booked him for 2 days and could not have been happier with his driving services, touring suggestions and caring attitude.

If you are visiting Bali, please seriously consider contacting this Balinese courteous Balinese driver - you will never regret doing so!!

Jenny Swyer
Melbourne
Australia
28 April 2012

3  Thank JennySwyer
ABASBALITEAM, Owner at ABAS Bali Driver Private Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Hi mum Jenny,
Thank you very much for your excellent review and supports. I am sure that your helps can make our children get better education and life. And hope you come back to Bali again and we can see you again in Bali next time!
Say hello to Dad Daryl and Love You from Bali

Nyoman Arnaya & Family
ABAS Bali Driver Family Team

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We went to Bali in september 09 and wrote this review,Words cannot describe how helpfull Mr Abas Nyoman has been.From emailing him to ask which days he was available,then when he came and picked us up.The whole day has been fantastic,and we still have him booked for another 3 days.We toured all over Ubud,up to the Volcano for lunch-Which was one of the most romantic places with a view that we have ever eaten at!!! We went to temples,All different types of Carving places-ie wood,stone,jewellery,a dance show,Elephant cave,The Hot Springs,Coffee plantation.He has showed us some of the best sites so far and we are very excited to be going out again tomorrow with him.We had to get on here and tell people how good he is at what he does,and that is give the best tours in Bali!!!! He is highly recommended if you want to have a great day out,Very safe driving and takes good care of his Clients. his knowledge of Bali was outstanding and we would happily have him take us anywhere again.

5  Thank mynewlifeistravel
See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I went to Bali in October 2011, and quickly slipped out of the chaos of Kuta and ended up in Ubud. Through Tripadvisor I found Nyoman ABAS and was more than satisfied with the two days that I had Nyoman drive me around. A few facts, I am from the States, but live in Singapore, I was traveling as a single woman and I am also a photographer. I was a little nervous about having never been to Bali, the "unknown", as a solo female traveller. No worry needed, Bali is amazing communally minded place and a huge factor of feeling at ease was Nyoman! He is Balinese born from a local village growing up with his parents farming. His knowledge about Bali is incredible, deep and personal. His temperament was perfect, relaxed and light hearted and I really could not recommend him more. I love information and whenever I had a question (cultural, environmental, etc anything really), Nyoman had a thoughtful answer. He knows Bali so well and was able to get me to everywhere I wanted to go, and would stop whenever I asked to take photos. I used his driving services for two days, 6 hours per day and went all over the place. Integrity, a warm-heart, a super chill person plus basically a "Wiki-Bali" = Nyoman ABAS. (In case you are wondering why everyone is called Nyoman, Wayan, Made, and Ketut... people are named in their birth order. I learned this from Nyoman...It's confusing at first to the newbie, but then...it becomes fascinating, and just one small piece of many intricacies of Hindu Balinese culture.)

2  Thank SHEILZ_CALIFORNIA