“Suta rocks!”
Review of Bali Bagus Tours

Bali Bagus Tours
Ranked #89 of 1,069 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Suta, I've been doing this work since 1995, then decided to create Bali Bagus Tours to assist travelers make the most out of their time spent in Bali by providing flexible and good value solutions for all holiday needs. I can create flexible tour itineraries tailored to time and preference specifications. A customized tour is perhaps the best way to discover the Island of Bali, meet its humble people and witness the cultural traditional that have mesmerized visitor from over the world.Hope I and my team could be of assistance during your holiday in Bali.
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went to Bali with my husband and boys. Little did they know I had ideas of having an "Eat, Pray, Love" experience. I came across one of his brochures and called. From the moment I heard his voice on the phone it was obvious I was dealing with a special and very beautiful human being. Suta arranged the most fun excrursions for our entire group and even with our groups wide age ranges he became everyone's favorite.
Needless to say he is also very professional and speaks very good English. As for my "Eat, Pray, Love" experience, let me just say that if you want to go 'there' Suta can show you the way (and I left feeling that I just barely scratched the surface). You will not be disapointed.

All reviews
in 67 reviews
"driver"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Suta was recommended to us by a friend before we live Australia for holidays. We rang him and arranged our pick up from the airport. There he was with a wide and friendly smile! A nice man who knew English very well and was a safe driver. He has been doing this for years and he is very good at it! He'll do whatever he can for you to make your life easier and your trip more enjoyable.
He even minded our two year old when my husband and I went for water activities. Our son clicked with him the first minute and started calling his name! :)
We strongly recommend Suta to whoever plans to travel to amazing Bali.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I took 3 days of tour with him around 3 yrs ago and he was amazing. I have never met a tour guide like him before. He also went extra mile and drove my grand mother's wheel chair in the park which had very rough terrain for wheel chair and it was impossible for us to drive around. He had also arranged wheel chair at minimal cost. I had searched him on Google, chatted with him on Gtalk and booked him. 2 times he himself came and took us around and once he sent some other driver. But even other driver was very good.

1  Thank kavitachoudhary89
suta-Balibagus, Owner at Bali Bagus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Hi Kavita,

Thanks for your kind review and appreciate it very much.
What I can say, we here because of you and everyone who help me and my team give us a chance to show you the real Bali.
Wish to meet you and your family again and we can explore more of Unique Bali.

Regards,
Suta

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I found Bali Bagus on TripAdvisor before I left home and emailed Suta about a tour to see the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu. He emailed me back within the hour and we had it all organised. The guide he sent, Dewa, was fantastic and spoke excellent English. He had an impressive knowledge of Balinese history and was keen to share his culture with us. Dewa arrived on time took us on the tour which included a visit to the temple, entry into the dance and return to Jimbaran for dinner on the beach all for AUD 35 per head. After this I emailed Suta two more times whilst on the island and arranged a day charter (looking around Ubud) as well as a cycling trip. Once again Bali Bagus were thoroughly reliable, punctual and very good value. I will definitely book them again before my next trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Suta was recommended to us by a family member who had used him in the past & all I can say is that he was brilliant.
Nothing was any trouble for him to arrange ,we gave him where,what we wanted to do & it all was organized for us. We were transported there by Suta given lots of interesting information about Bali along the way & were also guided by him on other sight seeing adventures .
His smile is infectious, our teenage girls loved him ,by the end he really felt like part of the family.
We cannot recommend Suta high enough .

1  Thank Nutt1