Bali Bagus Tours
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
First trip together

We have booked a couple package from Pick your trail to Bali. Bali Bagus tourism is way too good... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2020
felixpB7409WH
Trip Bali

We have booked a trip from pick your trail and little did we know we are booking with this... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
Tourist821994

All reviews his team great hospitality suggesting local days travelling memorable vacation awesome experience sightseeing places tour guide local culture excellent knowledge human being arranged everything special thanks big smile our honeymoon river rafting taking care
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Suta was recommended to us by a friend before we live Australia for holidays. We rang him and arranged our pick up from the airport. There he was with a wide and friendly smile! A nice man who knew English very well and was a safe driver. He has been doing this for years and he is very good at it! He'll do whatever he can for you to make your life easier and your trip more enjoyable.
He even minded our two year old when my husband and I went for water activities. Our son clicked with him the first minute and started calling his name! :)
We strongly recommend Suta to whoever plans to travel to amazing Bali.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I took 3 days of tour with him around 3 yrs ago and he was amazing. I have never met a tour guide like him before. He also went extra mile and drove my grand mother's wheel chair in the park which had very rough terrain for wheel chair and it was impossible for us to drive around. He had also arranged wheel chair at minimal cost. I had searched him on Google, chatted with him on Gtalk and booked him. 2 times he himself came and took us around and once he sent some other driver. But even other driver was very good.

Date of experience: August 2011
1  Thank Kavita C
suta-Balibagus, Owner at Bali Bagus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Hi Kavita,

Thanks for your kind review and appreciate it very much.
What I can say, we here because of you and everyone who help me and my team give us a chance to show you the real Bali.
Wish to meet you and your family again and we can explore more of Unique Bali.

Regards,
Suta

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I found Bali Bagus on TripAdvisor before I left home and emailed Suta about a tour to see the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu. He emailed me back within the hour and we had it all organised. The guide he sent, Dewa, was fantastic and spoke excellent English. He had an impressive knowledge of Balinese history and was keen to share his culture with us. Dewa arrived on time took us on the tour which included a visit to the temple, entry into the dance and return to Jimbaran for dinner on the beach all for AUD 35 per head. After this I emailed Suta two more times whilst on the island and arranged a day charter (looking around Ubud) as well as a cycling trip. Once again Bali Bagus were thoroughly reliable, punctual and very good value. I will definitely book them again before my next trip.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Suta was recommended to us by a family member who had used him in the past & all I can say is that he was brilliant.
Nothing was any trouble for him to arrange ,we gave him where,what we wanted to do & it all was organized for us. We were transported there by Suta given lots of interesting information about Bali along the way & were also guided by him on other sight seeing adventures .
His smile is infectious, our teenage girls loved him ,by the end he really felt like part of the family.
We cannot recommend Suta high enough .

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Nutt1
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Suta took us on a wonderful tour of Ubud and surrounds. It was a fantastic day with an equally fantastic guide. We highly recommend Bali Bagus Tours.