“A+ for Enthusiasm!!”

Naughty Monkey
Ranked #76 of 431 Outdoor Activities in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: My name is Kadek Darma Bali Hindu Local Tourist Driver Guide With Private Tours Service Provide, i would like to be your Driver to Guiding you round during your holiday in Bali, and i would love to show you the magic of Bali island paradise with my local knowledge experienced as well. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY'
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A+ for Enthusiasm!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was in Bali with my girlfriend and family for my 21st we went out on a day tour with Kadek who had been highly reccomended from family members. Kadek is very passionate about what he does and has so much energy and enthusiasm, many laughs a very funny man. Kadek made our day very enjoyable. Such a beautiful man!!! Thank you Kadek. Will definitely be coming back!

1 Thank ChristopherGWills
Kadek D, Owner at Naughty Monkey, responded to this review, December 8, 2016
Thank you very much for your taking time to write me review here to help others Bali travelers tour driver guide easily, i will always look forward for your next visit Bali again on holiday and i will always do my best to look after you. All the best :)

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Friendly, hospitable guide”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We have been to bali about 5 times now and use Kadek to pick us up from the airport and day tours. Kadek has excellent English which is very helpful, especially because he has so many stories and interesting information to share about all the places you visit. I have used many different drivers and am disappointed when they can't answer my cultural questions because of the language barrier. Kadek is fun loving and enjoys a sing and a chat along the way. This trip Kadek took us to his village where his father made us coffee and Kadek climbed a coconut tree so we could drink the water. Kadek is never in a rush and knows all the good places to go. On our last day trip he kept asking us along the way if we wanted to stop in at all these other places like white sand beaches, the butterfly park etc. you can squeeze a lot into one day. We usually pay between $30-60 AUD for his services depending on how long you need him ($30 was from 7am-1:30pm, $50 was the whole day). If you have a large group he can easily organise extra vans so you can travel together. He has a car seat so if your traveling with a young child it's fantastic and barely any divers in Bali have them.

1 Thank Jansen85
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I had an amazing experience with Kadek. He was highly recommended to us from family of ours and as first time visitors to Bali, we dedicated a day travelling around and seeing some of the local sights Bali had to offer. Kadek was very knowledgeable and well spoken, very easy going, and friendly personality, very funny. We were in stitches the whole day, such a great man!!! Would highly recommend to anyone, made our first time experience of bali very comforting and we now know a lot more!! Thankyou so much.

1 Thank Hayley W
Western Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a great person Kadek is.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we were picked up to the time we were dropped off Kadek made us feel very comfortable, and his sense of humour was just brilliant.
If you want a tour with added laughter I recommend Kadek every time.

1 Thank exhausted2007
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kadek is a fantastic guide/driver”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went to Bali with 5 children ranging from 4yrs to 12yrs, kadek picked us up and we never looked back, Kadek is a very trustworthy, friendly, funny, patient and an extremely helpful guide & driver. I strongly recommend that anyone travelling to Bali, give Kadek a booking and it is guaranteed he will make sure your time in Bali will be a great, safe & happy one with many fond memories & lots of laughs & fun. See you again soon Kadek & best wishes :)) Michelle & Kym and all the kids xo

Visited December 2013