“Best safe driver”

Naughty Monkey Day Tours
Ranked #228 of 981 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: My name is Kadek Darma Bali Hindu Local Tourist Driver Guide With Private Tours Service Provide, i would like to be your Driver to Guiding you round during your holiday in Bali, and i would love to show you the magic of Bali island paradise with my local knowledge experienced as well. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY'
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've been to Bali many times and had allot of drivers Kadek is by far the best I've had. He is safe well priced and can be trusted to take care of you and your belongings while your shopping-surfing or whatever your into. He's a traditional Balinese man that know everything about Bali from best surf spots-best shopping and tourist attractions. I can't say enough good things about Kadek he has become a very good friend to me as he does with all people that he knows.

1  Thank ajfeeney
Kadek D, Owner at Naughty Monkey Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Thank you very much for your taking time to write me review here to help others Bali travelers tour driver guide easily, i will always look forward for your next visit Bali again on holiday and i will always do my best to look after you. All the best :)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Kadek took me to the Monkey Forest in Ubud & I had a lovely time even though I was bit scared. Plenty of photo opportunities!! We also went to the Batik shop on the way to Ubud & anyone who goes to Bali should go there for the best shopping!! He also found a great restaurant for us to have lunch at & the food was amazing! Thanks Kadek & the Naughty Monkeys!!!!!

1  Thank Lesley H

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Just wanting to share my experience after going on a one day guided tour.
After numerous trips to Bali, a few weeks ago went back to Bali with a friend who was a first time visitor. She wanted to go on a day tour with a guide! I decided to grin & bear it, & went along. Best thing I did. We went to Kintamani via Surawati with Kadek who runs this 'Naughty Monkey' Day Tours.
It was so much fun, Kadek was the lovliest guide, with so much knowledge of the island, & gave me some wonderful insights. Very safe driver, speaks excellent English & has a great sense of humor.
I really cant recommend Kadek's Day Tours enough, whether your a first time visitor, or its your 100th visit. he really makes it worthwhile for everyone.
Very reasonably priced too, a must do, while in Bali, for a day you wont forget.
Thankyou Kadek.

1  Thank Kathy1809

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I would say he has made my first trip to Bali a very welcoming one. I found him by chance on this website and i actually traveled by taxi all the way to his own home at Denpasar to meet him because of all the other great reviews I have read. Kadek was a very enthusiastic and friendly guide and he treated me and my gf like family; looking after us and ensuring we really enjoyed our time. He brought us to water raft, lunch at Kintamani, visit the local plantations where they grew rice, fruits as well as the famous luwak coffee! All in all it was a great experience. We would've been very lost if we didn't have someone so knowledgeable and respectable like Kadek. I'll definitely have him again if I were to head back to Bali. Cheers!

1  Thank Benjamin T

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Have used Kadek many times now, and find him to be more than willing to accomadate any requests you may have about bali...he is very friendly and his english is really good.. we recommend kadek at any opportunity that we can....

2  Thank Sheppys