“A Cheap Place to Shop” 4 of 5 bubbles

119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“A Cheap Place to Shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

the Ramayana mall doesnt have any western shops or anything like that but its has range of local shops selling, groceries (which are dirt cheap), clothing, shoes, electronics, dvds, homewares, books, trinkets and there are a few eateries. its worth visiting - its basically the only mal i go to in denpasar

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Rebecca V

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Money changer here is trustworthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went there last year to shop while stayed in denpasar,and found a money changer here,trustworthy!so if you want to change Rupiahs in denpasar then just come to Ramayana!

Visited November 2011
3 Thank Lai S
Bali, Indonesia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Comfort and affordable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Supermarket takes place on the one-way Diponegoro St. in the heart of Denpasar. Huge parking lots on its basement for the car and upper level for bikes.

There are quite a lot to choose from; shirt, trousers, shoes, accessories and food court is also available on the front corner. For-him-wear starts from U$ 5 to U$ 45 just to fit any budgets. Of course, its quality will follow its price range that worthwhile for me.

Another consideration to visit the place is the electronic shopping mall on the opposite and other shopping block within walking distance so you don't bother to stop and go for a couple of needs. Park your car on the basement and walk!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Swesen
Perth
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Shopping at Ramayana, Denpasar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We didn't remember much about what I had read up before turning up at the store. It was incredible! So much to see and so cheap, compared to elsewhere. Moderate quality but for kids it is okay since they grow so quickly. Men's clothes were good too but couldn't find my size in items I liked. :( I'm a size 10 (Oz). Shoes were also problematic size-wise (7B in Oz) plus the heat made my feet swell so ... Bags were nice and cheap. We also went up to the food court as we were starving and wanted to keep shopping. Incredibly cheap but basic food and drinks. There is a supermarket for locals. I bought some SS ware (bowls and cutlery). Quality is not that good but I thought I'd give it a go since they were everyday use items. I think it is equivalent to a Red Dot store here, quality wise. There was a hair salon that I sent my boys to - $1.20 AUD for a hair cut which has lasted 4 months since our return! It was a nice cut too and they returned gelled and handsome. :) There was an entertainment area for the kids and massage places on the top floor. I don't think I'd use the massage parlours there in future, though there are two and I only tried the one. You can get a membership card there for frequent users. Incredibly cheap. So ... cheap but quality is moderate to low, dependingon what you are after. The men's clothing is what I'd return for in future and maybe some kids' shoes.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Aggie M
Darwin NT
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“good shopping / department store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I went shopping here and thought it was good, plenty to choose from, decent size department store, there were great discounts and overall thought the prices were really good.

Visited March 2011