“Good service”

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #63 of 1,146 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

This is my second time using sila tour. Sila's response is prompt and clear. I booked the water rafting tour and mount batur sunrise trek tour. The rates that he quoted are reasonable and the tours went smoothly. I also booked a car cum driver with sila. I always request for driver Made Sudiana. He is always punctual and friendly and not too talkative. Thumbs up:)

baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Dear MagSing,

We, in Sila's Bali tour, thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review. We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation.

Our vehicles go through routine check up regularly, we assure our guests that they are in prime and road-worthy condition, plus we choose only the most experienced and patient drivers for our team. Your safety is always our number ONE concern!

We would like to thank you once again for your review, I shall pass it on to my wholes team, and encourage them to continue to give all our guests the best of what Bali has to offer. We would appreciate very much if you could refer us to any of your friends who may plan to visit Bali soon. Until then, we hope to welcome you back to our magical island in the near future.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"cars"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2014

while searching how to explore the ubud area i realized that the best option is to get a private driver and enjoy the area. did some research and was able to find sila tours. the communication was prompt even though he had a busy schedule due to tourist in rush. all the arrangements were made via email and the driver came on time 9am as told. i had booked the driver for 2 days as i had my customized itinerary, according to it our driver wyan recommended how we should divide the days to enjoy the most. make sure that you folks know where you are going as the distance and time at the attraction soon makes the day end :). wyan told us some of the history and came with us to the falls ..and arranged for the umbrellas :) as it was raining. the volcano temple dont give the soraang with the entry fees and you have to rent it separately so he got two for us and helped us tie in the bali way.
overall i am happy with the price and service. i was able to cover all my places + few other ones which came on way.
thanks to sila and wyan (driver) for making our vacation enjoyable. cheers.

Dear Akoundal,

Reviewed November 25, 2014

Sila and his team were prompt, excellent drivers and the vehicles were all immaculate with brilliant air-conditioning (a must for me in Bali). Also his rates are very reasonable. All in all a wonderful service that we will use from now one when we travel in Bali.

Dear Salen1212,

Reviewed November 25, 2014

Great communication and fast response to any of our enquiries before we book with Sila. We listed all the places we like to see, things that we would like to do. Sila came back with a suggested itinerary and very reasonable quotes. The driver was professional, punctual and very knowledgeable. He delivered all that has been discussed prior to the trip. I will definitely recommend sila's service to anyone.

Dear Maruko,

See more reviews
Reviewed October 29, 2014

I really enjoy communicating with Sila. I would just usually facebook him for any questions - showed him my itinerary and he would just quote the price from there. He is very timely in replying me on Facebook.

We had Wayan as our tour during our trip last weekend. Wayan waited for me with my name sign at the greeting area. He was friendly and flexible to our needs! The car is comfortable for travelling around Bali.

I really enjoy Sila's service. There's nothing much to complain as the service is really friendly. Would definitely call Sila again during my next trip to Bali! :)

Dear DayangAnne,