“Sila's tours made our Bali trip special!”

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #41 of 981 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Made Sunanta! That's the guy. A driver who really made our trip special (back in July though). Used Sila's cars for two days through last minute communication but Sila was as accommodating as all the other reviews here say. Wife and I had a great trip a lot of which was thanks to Made Sunanta - he was very receptive to questions, made some great recommendations, and all in all was a great companion over those two days. And his English is pretty fluent too.

Would l use them again - absolutely!

baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear IneedmyGPS,

Thank you for the great review.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service.
On be half of Made and silatours team member, we would like to thanks to you for your visit to Bali and trust us as your personal tour service.
We keep learning from our experience to increase our service.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We used Sila's Bali tour in Nov 2013. The driver we had was fantastic (Komang Kocak). We had a a lot of little places to go in the city area and Komang was very tolerant and helped out with the best places to go.
Car was clean and air conditioned.
When we went to Tanah Lot Komang lead us though which was fantastic.

We had to cancel a second booked tour as my partner was unwell. However after a day of rest she came good, so we tried to contact Sila via email but could not get though. As we had Komang card we tried to call him directly in the morning (at 8am). He was very respectful and said he had to check with his boss but it should be OK. At 9:30 Komang was waiting for us at the hotel.
Cannot recommend Sila Tours (and Komang) enough.
Komang's contact is komangsusila88@yahoo.com.

Dear Hungulkahnegee,

Please apologize for the network problem, I just received your email couple days after your tour. Komang did contact me to recheck your booking status. Honesty and respect each other is our motto to providing our best service to our honored guest.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Sila was quick with his responses, and provided good suggestions for our trip itinerary.
Our driver, Komang is equally great as well.
Enjoyed the conversations with him about the places, people and culture of Bali during our trip.
Always on time, friendly, and willing to accommodate our requests.
Highly recommended.

Dear CJY,

We would like to thank you for your great review, I shall pass it on to my wholes team especially Komang and encourage them to continue to give all our guests the best of what Bali has to offer. We would appreciate very much if you could refer us to any of your friends who may plan to visit Bali soon. Until then, we hope to welcome you back to our magical island in the near future.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I came across Sila Tours from searching on the Internet for drivers in Bali (English-speaking) that has good reviews and already was happy with all the positive reviews I found. I contacted Sila who responded to my emails almost instantly (another plus!!) with very precise answers.

Our driver was extremely friendly and genuine and provided us with a great 4 days of travelling around Bali - we didn't feel time pressured at all (and I do admit we spend a long time at each attraction because we like to take photos of everything) and happy that our driver were not those that would bring us to places to buy things (i.e. for commissions) that we read about for other companies. Our driver was very punctual, very attentive, and walked with us for some attractions and helped us communicate in Indonesian with the staff at the attractions where necessary.

From the price comparisons that we did with other companies with driving services, Sila's is very reasonable. The vehicle is very comfortable and our driver is a very safe driver (which was very reassuring for us given that traffic in Bali is very different from what we are used to in Canada).

Would definitely recommend Sila to everyone!! Thank you for the wonderful experience Sila!

Dear Belle L,

Thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review. We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation.
Ever since I established my tour business many years, I have always adhered to the point that tourists are like honored guests to my island, it is important that they enjoy what we have to offer, and take home with them lovely memories, not woes and complaints. It has never been my style to take guests shopping (for my profit), nor hassle our guests as to when and where to go and for how long etc. What set us apart from large organized tours is that, we give our guests the complete freedom, but give suggestions according to the day's traffic and weather condition, so as to maximize the enjoyment, and minimize the troubles such as traffic jam and over-crowding of places.
Thank you once again and hope to see you in Bali again next time.

Warmest regards,
Sila & Team

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We would like to thank Sila and his team for great trip round Bali we made in October 2013. I ordered their service in advance by e-mail (must notice - always prompt reply and good advice about more logical plan) for 3 days. Water, sarongs were prepared for us. Our Driver Agus made his best to realize our little bit crazy plan with numerous places of interest. One day we started at 9 a..m. and came back at about 9 p.m. and our driver remained calm and joyful all day! He accompanied us at the temples and made a lot of common photos of us.
I have already recommended this company to my friends who are going to Bali. And I want to recommend it to you!

Deare Irina P,

Thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review.
We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation. I shall pass it on to my whole team, and encourage them to continue to give all our guests the best of what Bali has to offer. Until then, we hope to welcome you back to our magical island in the near future.

Best regards,