“Excellent Service and Great Driver!”

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 864 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Service and Great Driver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I came across Sila Tours from searching on the Internet for drivers in Bali (English-speaking) that has good reviews and already was happy with all the positive reviews I found. I contacted Sila who responded to my emails almost instantly (another plus!!) with very precise answers.

Our driver was extremely friendly and genuine and provided us with a great 4 days of travelling around Bali - we didn't feel time pressured at all (and I do admit we spend a long time at each attraction because we like to take photos of everything) and happy that our driver were not those that would bring us to places to buy things (i.e. for commissions) that we read about for other companies. Our driver was very punctual, very attentive, and walked with us for some attractions and helped us communicate in Indonesian with the staff at the attractions where necessary.

From the price comparisons that we did with other companies with driving services, Sila's is very reasonable. The vehicle is very comfortable and our driver is a very safe driver (which was very reassuring for us given that traffic in Bali is very different from what we are used to in Canada).

Would definitely recommend Sila to everyone!! Thank you for the wonderful experience Sila!

Visited October 2013
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Belle L,

Thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review. We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation.
Ever since I established my tour business many years, I have always adhered to the point that tourists are like honored guests to my island, it is important that they enjoy what we have to offer, and take home with them lovely memories, not woes and complaints. It has never been my style to take guests shopping (for my profit), nor hassle our guests as to when and where to go and for how long etc. What set us apart from large organized tours is that, we give our guests the complete freedom, but give suggestions according to the day's traffic and weather condition, so as to maximize the enjoyment, and minimize the troubles such as traffic jam and over-crowding of places.
Thank you once again and hope to see you in Bali again next time.

Warmest regards,

Moscow, Russia
“excellent service for reasonable money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We would like to thank Sila and his team for great trip round Bali we made in October 2013. I ordered their service in advance by e-mail (must notice - always prompt reply and good advice about more logical plan) for 3 days. Water, sarongs were prepared for us. Our Driver Agus made his best to realize our little bit crazy plan with numerous places of interest. One day we started at 9 a..m. and came back at about 9 p.m. and our driver remained calm and joyful all day! He accompanied us at the temples and made a lot of common photos of us.
I have already recommended this company to my friends who are going to Bali. And I want to recommend it to you!

Deare Irina P,

Thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review.
We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation. I shall pass it on to my whole team, and encourage them to continue to give all our guests the best of what Bali has to offer. Until then, we hope to welcome you back to our magical island in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very nice, on time and helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was our first time in Bali and we were staying at the Nusa Dua Hotel. The transfer was half the price and Sila provided car seats (we needed two) so we decided to have them pick us up from the airport and drop us off plus use them for 2 days to explore Ubud. We had the same driver, Komang each time. He was very friendly, timely and spoke English very well. He was attentive and answered our questions and made small talk but he knew when we didn't feel like talking also. We asked him what there was to do in Ubud and he gave his suggestions and we chose the zoo, coffee farm, a traditional dance/play painting galleries, and Ubud market. We were happy with them all. When we asked about a place to eat lunch he suggested a nice place over looking a rice paddy which was not only beautiful but also yummy.

We had a very pleasant experience with Sila Tours and would highly recommend them to our friends.

Visited November 2013
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Kamama13,

Thanks so much for this kind review. We work hard to provide friendly and timely service. We appreciate your booking with Sila Tours and we hope you'll be back. Again, thank you for such a great recommendation.

Sila&Team
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Thanks for the great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We are a group of 6 people, 4 are from the USA and 2 are from VN, visited Bali for 7 days. We want to express our sincere thanks to Sila's Bali Tours that provided us 4 days of service for a low cost for the time we were there. The vehicle was nice and cleaned, good working air conditioner, provided plenty of cold air to make everyone feel comfortable in the heat zone of the equator. Special thanks to our tour guide, his name is Made, spoke broken english, but we were able to understand him jus fine. He was funny and honest that made our trip even more enjoyable. We will surely recommend your company to anyone that wants to travel to Bali. Your service was excellent and affordable.

Minh, Xuan, Ming, Niem, Tuyen, Eric

Visited October 2013
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Eric P,

Thank you for the great review.
I'm so glad to hear that you and your group enjoyed our service.
On be half of Made and silatours team member, we would like to thanks to you for your visit to Bali and trust us as your personal tour service.
We keep learning from our experience to increase our service.
All the best to you and looking forward for your next visit to Bali.

Danbury, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice clean car, felt very safe, driver wasn't pushy. But equally we didn't feel like our driver was that friendly, seemed preoccupied and didn't really suggest anything to us. Price was fine but we expected a little more

1 Thank GPATB38
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear GPATB38,

I feel sad to hear that you had inconvenient experienced.
I have warned my driver to be more informative and more friendly to our guest.
This experienced is our lesson to do better in the future.