“Wonderful experience!”

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 859 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have booked Sila'a tours from 21-June-13 to 23-June-13 and it was a wonderful experience. We had a comfortable tour. Although we agreed upon a vehicle but he arranged another vehicle which was more spacious and we felt very comfortable during our tour with no extra cost. Our driver Wayan was always on time rather I can say he was always reached before time to start the day tours. Even he quickly managed to replace vehicle while facing trouble and Made Supartha has taken care of rest of the day with same spirit.

Visited June 2013
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Shivaji,

Thank you for the positive feedback on tripadvisor.
I'm so glad to you enjoyed Wayan service.
We will keep up our best service to our guest for our future.
All the best to you.

Warmest regards,

Singapore
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were in bali for 4 days and had booked silas tours for all of them. We had a very nice and comfortable tour. Special mention to our driver turned friend Made Sunanta! He ensured that we felt extremely comfortable during the tour. Made went out of his way to explain the beauty of Balinese traditions and was thoroughly knowledgeable about the local culture and customs.

We had gone along with our parents and made took special care of them, right from ensuring that he took us to good quality restaurants to behaving as a personal photographer :) .

He was extremely accommodating and cheerful in helping us craft our itinerary exactly the way we wanted. In fact on one of the days we realized that he had actually come an hr early from the scheduled time(so as to not get caught in traffic) and was waiting outside!! At the end of the tour Made actually made us feel like family.

We will definitely recommend Made and Sila's tours to everyone. Thanks you Sila's tour for making Bali and memorable and comfortable visit.

Cheers,
Shankars family

Dear Shiva1387,

Thank you for the great review.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed Made Sunanta service.
on Behalf of Made and Silatours team member, we would like to thanks to you for your visit to Bali and trust Made as your personal tour driver and also your personal photogapher.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sila and his drivers made u feel so welcomed in this beautiful Bali.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very friendly and helpful drivers. Patient enough to wait for us as we shopped and even help us to get to our massage appointment on time despite the jam. We had Komang, Made and Sila himself as our drivers. Thank you for being so accomodative and hospitable

Dear Micheah,

Thank you for the great review.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service.
on Behalf of Silatours team member, we would like to thanks to you for your visit to Bali and trust us as your personal tour driver.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thanks Made!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

My driver Made Sunanta is a salt of the earth, easy going, careful and trusting individual. Thanks mate, my trip was made all the more enjoyable thanks to your care and consideration. Made turned up promptly each day, with a smile on his face and an air conditioned mini van parked conveniently nearby.

The itinerary was great, a nice range of foodie, scenic locations and not too many temples. I especially loved coffee plantation and twin lakes. The latter being the highlight of my trip. I'm a hard core trekker. I would have given this tour a 5 out of 5 if I had walked up Mt. Batur, but the weather unfortunately was inclement on the day. Maybe next time.

Made went out his way to ensure I felt welcome and accommodated. He even introduced me to his family and dropped me off at the airport (a good hour drive from my accommodation in Ubud).

Dear D4v1dC

Thank you for the great review.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed Made Sunanta service.
on Behalf of Made and Silatours team member, we would like to thanks to you for your visit to Bali and trust Made as your personal tour driver.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“If you want great tours, you've come to the right man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My hubby and I have known Sila for three years now and we've engaged his services thrice already. His knowledge of Bali is vast, always very punctual and to top things off he is good in English too. Nothing is too much trouble and his vehicles are kept in great conditions. I will recommend him to anyone without a second thought.

Thank u Sila, for making all our trips to Bali memorable and for your friendship! We look forward to meeting u again in Bali!

From
Nisha & Logan

Visited May 2013
Dear Nisha & Logan,

Happy to meet you again. meeting you is like meet my old friends.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed my service again as I also enjoy the chat with you guys a long the way.
I'll see you again next year.

Warmest regards,