“1 Day Tour”

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #40 of 966 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Had an excellent 1 day tour guided by Ketut Widi from Sila's Bali Tours. Widi did a good job, was very patient with us (I personally think is a Balinese thingy where everyone is so!). Widi was knowledge and willing share with us the history and information of the places we visited. His driving was careful and made sure we were comfortable. Widi was also accommodating waiting for my wife to finish her shopping and helped us with photo taking. His timing to avoid spending too much time in traffic was commendable. The van we had was comfortable, clean and new. Would not hesitate to recommend Sila to others. Thanks, Pak Ketut Widi for a good time.

1  Thank William7672
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear BillKL,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write the wonderful review on tripadvisor.
On behalf of Pak Ketut Widi, I would like to express our appreciation for your trust to our company.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality.
Looking forward to see you in Bali on your next visit.

Sila&Team

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I once had the pleasure of the service of Sila back in 4 years ago. Now his business has grown, but he is still the same humble and cheerful self. I had to stop by Bali for an overnight onward to Australia, Sila very happy greeted me himself and took me back to my hotel (like an old friend greeting you). He is now a very busy man, so my return journey to the airport was handled by his colleague Ketut. Then a few weeks later, I turned up in Bali again for a few days to relax, Sila once again organized his colleague Komang to take care of me for a day. As usual, really happy with the service, no shopping stops, just the tour, and whatever I wanted to do.

I am very happy and confident to recommend him to anyone who wants honest and cheerful service. A hint to connect with him easily: Add him on your Facebook and send him messages, he answers almost instantly!

1  Thank la_speranza
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Francis,
Thank you very much for the review and your trust to our team.
To meet you again is like to meet a friend that never meet for long time.
It always fun to chat with you and exploring the local taste of Bali.
Thank you for your support to us.
See you again next year.
Sila&team

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were a family of 6 adults and 1 toddler - wanting to be together most of the time which made looking for a driver with a big enough vehicle quite a task.....until we happened across Made!!

What a difference this man made to our holiday. We used him for transfers and day tours, and not once were we disappointed in the service he provided. We would NEVER have had certain experiences without him - and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for personal attention, hidden treasures and a caring personality. he is very trustworthy and reliable.
My son still speaks about Made on a daily basis!

Made - you made our stay in Bali memorable! You were made for this job! Till we see you again. Take care!!

1  Thank CelestePienaar

Dear Caleste,
Thank you for the wonderful review. On be half of Made and all of Sila's Bali Tours team member, I would like to express our appreciation for your trust to us to provide the tour service in Bali.
All the best to you and hope to meet you in Bali again one day.
Sila's Bali Tours

Reviewed January 24, 2013

well where do i start ?? My wife and i have just returned from a long awaited (13 years) honeymoon in Bali. We engaged the services of Sila's Bali Tours on 2 occasions, once for a day trip including 2 half day tours to both Uluwatu/Padang Padang/Jimbaran Bay and Denpasar city. Our driver Wayan was very prompt and helpful, his english was quite good. We really enjoyed this day especially experiencing the traditional markets in Denpasar City and our sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay, we invited Wayan to dine with us for lunch and dinner which he did. Wayan took us to 2 wonderful restaurants, Made's Warung for lunch and Ganesha @ Jimbaran Bay for dinner. Thankyou Wayan !! a few days later we headed off on a 3 day tour package with a new driver, Widi. This guy was so helpful and friendly and took us almost everywhere imaginable over the 3 days. Accomodation in Kintamani was VERY basic but thats all we needed for a quick sleep as we were up at 0330 to trek up Mt Batur, this was a very difficult climb but the view fro the summit was OUTSTANDING and so worth the effort. Another highlight was our overnight stay at Aditya in Lovina and the dolphin watching tour in a traditional boat. We visited numerous temples, springs, Jatiluwih rice terraces, munduk waterfall, among so many other wonderful attractions. Nothing was too much trouble for Widi and his English was fantastic. THANKYOU WIDI !!! Finally the booking process was great, we had all tours booked prior to departing Australia, Sila was very prompt and helpful with email and/or facebook message replies to questions. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION !! i would highly recommend Sila's Bali Tours to anyone looking to get out and see the countryside of Bali, there is SO MUCH more to explore other than the great beaches of Kuta/Legian/Seminyak. We hope to return to Bali ASAP this time with our 4 children and will most definately be undertaking another tour with Sila's Bali Tours !! THANKYOU SILA FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE !!! Nathan & Kristeen Smith, AUS..

1  Thank Smith9776
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2015

Dear Smith9776,

We, in Sila's Bali tour, thank you sincerely for your positive comment and review. We were very happy to hear that you had a great time, and that our team had looked after you well, and met your expectation.

Our vehicles go through routine check up regularly, we assure our guests that they are in prime and road-worthy condition, plus we choose only the most experienced and patient drivers for our team. Your safety is always our number ONE concern!

We would like to thank you once again for your review, I shall pass it on to my wholes team, and encourage them to continue to give all our guests the best of what Bali has to offer. We would appreciate very much if you could refer us to any of your friends who may plan to visit Bali soon. Until then, we hope to welcome you back to our magical island in the near future.

Sila & Team

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a most wonderful driver and tour guide in Wayan Suka. Sila called me to check that I was happy with the service. All in all a wonderful service provided. Wayan took us to some wonderful sights and eating places - very courteous and gentle. Definitely recommend Sila's to anyone wanting a guide or hire car in Bali.

1  Thank Aquamarine1
baliwithsila, Owner at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Aquamarine 1,

Thank you for the wonderful review.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed Wayan service.
all the best to you!
Looking forward to see you in Bali again one day.

Sila