Tripadvisor

from $66.14
More Info
from $62.94
More Info
All reviews blue water express gili islands gili air padang bai fast boat sea sickness safety briefing teluk kode other companies sun deck free water horror stories top deck boat ride return journey life jackets sick bags
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We took this boat from Serengan to Gili T. It was a comfortable, smooth 2 hour ride. They provided cold water and cold towels on board. Definitely worth the trip, as the Gili islands are absolutely stunning!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We used Bluewater express to transport us to and from Bali to Gili Air. The transfer was organised in a prompt and professional manner and the staff were very friendly and helpful, the boat itself was clean and very comfortable. You’ll pay more for Bluewater express but it is worth it to get to and from your destination on time and safely. Thank you.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Super helpful and accommodating!! I missed my boat and a staff member helped me to hop on a fast boat to catch my boat at the next stop. I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Hearing about ferry accidents in the area it is important to choose your ferry carefully. We chose BlueWater Express, booked online and were happy with that choice. I booked private transfers from Ubud to Padang Bai and then from P Bai to Sanur. Both were on time, efficient and fast (recommend paying the extra if you can to save time). They had contacted our hotel to confirm the pick up. There are no transfers on the Gilis - there are no cars! You either walk or pay for a horse cart (please find a horse in good condition - sometimes hotels are just too far away to be able to walk)

Much calmer waters for the first leg of the journey which was quick and easy. Our return ferry from Gili Air was late and we had to stand in the sun on the jetty for a long time. The seas were more rough for this leg and we had to stop a few times to remove debris/rubbish (probably plastic..... rubbish) from the engines (very sad - pollution). We sat on the top for part of the first leg which was great but watch out for sun burn as it is hotter than you think. The seats are comfortable and they play a film on the screens at the front. There are also drinks and some snacks for sale on board. We would use them again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

I took a random boat service 2 years ago to Gili Air and we still talk about how bad the experience was. Dirty, crowded, old and sorta unsafe. This year I planned ahead and booked online with BlueWater instead. Much, much better than most other boat services to the Gili’s

Date of experience: January 2020