“Great villa with the best bunch of staff”
Sanur Residence - View from pool
Sanur Residence - View across the pool towards Sanur Sanur Residence Complex - Stunning view
Check Availability
Sanur Residence - Third bedroom, building 3
Sanur Residence - Villa 1 - Master bedroom
Sanur Residence - Villa 3 - 2nd bedroom
Sanur Residence - Villa 3 - Master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
KeslyneLi...
Singapore, Singapore
“Great villa with the best bunch of staff”
Reviewed March 3, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Having stayed in many Villas in Bali and Thailand, this has to rank among the top 3 and it was the team of staff who makes the big difference. The best I have encountered in Bali in fact. They served with heart and because of them, the villa was kept in tip top condition. The staff surprised us with many different and even though some tiny gestures but all done to make you feel special and very welcome and they were always helpful and put your needs in foremost. Chef Ayu and her team prepared delicious food which is comparable to the many great restaurants in Bali, a pity that we did not have too many meals in villa as we were going out quite a bit. There was also no mosquitoes in sight which was a great surprise in Bali as all the Villas which we have stayed in could not totally solved this problem.

Special shout out to the team of butlers who were all impressive, the gardener/pool team did a great job which was very obvious throughout our stay, 24 hours security team, housekeeping team and the Chef/Cook and team. Thank you for making our holiday an unforgettable one.

If you are travelling in group (12-20) and looking for a big villa with a big enough pool, ocean view, walking distance to beach and don't mind being 40-60mins by car away from Seminyak or Kuta or Ubud, you have to book this villa.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The staff and the villa. The privacy.
Liked least: Distance
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Management Response
Mar 7, 2016
Thank you so much of your high praises of Sanur Residence, in particular about our chef and staff. Please do stay with us again soon.
daisukigo
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect Setting for Weddings, Amazing Villas but The Best Part About This Place is the Staff Team! THANK YOU! :-) ”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I really don't know where to start with this review as there are just tooooo many wonderful things about Sanur Residence! Words can neither truly describe nor do it any justice; you just have to stay here and experience it for yourself!

My husband and I had our wedding here on 10.10.2015 and that was truly the most magical and beautiful day of my life! All of which would have not been possible if it wasn't for Pak Sura Adnyana (our Villa Manager) and his wonderful Team of Staff.

Our families, my husband and I would like to thank every single member of the staff for being so amazing! They are the FRIENDLIEST, MOST HELPFUL people we have ever encountered in Bali or even anywhere else that we had ever been to. Most importantly, you can really feel their sincerity and each one of them truly loves what they do.

A special thank you to our Villa Manager, Pak Sura, he was not only extremely helpful and accommodating, but we really appreciate his sense of humour too! He is the living proof that you can be really professional (he was very reassuring, making sure everything went smoothly. I was so busy with all the details of the wedding and he really understood this and made sure everything else was well-organized. He lifted a lot of burden off my shoulders and I can't thank him enough for that) without being boring or rigid because he entertained and made us laugh many times as well. It was really a pleasure to meet him! :-)

Not just that, we left our phone charger when we checked-out and Pak Sura took the initiative and offered to send it over to Amed (which is THREE-hours-drive away from Sanur!) as we will be staying in Amed the following week. Even as I am writing this review, my charger has been safely delivered to our accommodation in Amed.

I would also like to hightlight that on the day we checked in, my Dad decided to invite around 15 more family members for dinner (which made the total number of pax to around 32) at the last minute and Pak Sura and his Team made sure everything was ready on time and that we had more than enough food for everyone. He organized everything so well eventhough it was such a late notice, I was so relieved!

All 3 Villas are beautiful and immaculately clean, but my favourite is the one where my husband and I stayed in (we took the Master Bedroom upstairs) which is Villa 3. The view from the Master Bedroom at Villa 3 is breath-taking! I wish I could wake up to this kind of beautiful view every single morning!
The kitchen is fully-equipped and every appliance is in top condition. And we wish we had stayed a lot longer to use the Jacuzzi (in my Master Bedroom) more often!
I believe all Master Bedrooms have their own Jacuzzi and I am not sure about the other 2 Villas but the 2 common bedrooms in Villa 3 shared 1 bathroom that also has a Jacuzzi in it.

Last but not least, you can't stay at Sanur Residence and not be blown away by how delicious the food is! The Chef (unfortunately I forgot to ask her name) is amazing! They gave us the menu samples before we arrived so we would be able to plan our meals beforehand (we just had to give some cash float for groceries and all, everything was well-documented and presented to us upon check-out for inspection).

We had a wide variety of dishes to choose from, and we did stick to what was in the menu but if we would like something that was not on the menu, all we had to do was speak to Pak Sura and I am sure they will make it happen (During our Family Dinner of 32 pax, everybody was full of praise for the food also).

Every single dish the Chef cooked was super delish! Our breakfast spread looked better than 5 Star Hotels' Buffet Breakfast. We opted for daily American Breakfast with an addition of Shredded Chicken Porridge a.k.a "Indo Style Bubur Ayam" (Thick Rice Porridge in "Soto Soup" topped with shredded chicken, chopped celery leaves and fried shallots, eaten with "Kerupuk" and some cut green chili padi in light soya sauce) Although every dish was really yummy, I especially love the Tenderloin Steak with Black Pepper Sauce, the Calamari Rings, the Grilled Chicken Breast stuffed with Spinach, the Grilled Chicken Salad, the Beef Rendang and the Chili Prawns the most (by the number of dishes I "especially" love, you can tell that it was really hard to choose just 1 or 2 dishes as everything was exceptionally good!)

My Dad was so impressed by Sanur Residence and all the staff that I believe he is already planning to book all 3 Villas again for our next family holiday (I surely hope I am invited!)

All in all, I have never been more sure that I had chosen THE Perfect venue for our wedding venue & family accommodation. It was so much more than we could ever hoped for, if there is an option to give the rating of 10 (unfortunately 5 is the highest), I would have given them an 11. :-)

Once again, a HUGE THANK YOU TO PAK SURA AND ALL SANUR RESIDENCE STAFF TEAM! :-D

Management Response
Oct 28, 2015
Thank you so much for taking time to share this feedback. We could not be happier to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the villa. We look forward to having you back soon!
Tracymill
“Truly Wonderful”
people found this review helpful

Staff were amazing, venue was superb, whole experience was welcoming, friendly and incredibly relaxing. From the very first moment you arrive, the incredible staff make you feel at home, they are so friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The villas are beautiful, you are away from the hustle and bustle, with lovely views to the beach. I would come back again in a heartbeat!

Sharon M
“Royal treatment”
person found this review helpful

My stay here with 13 other women was absolutely amazing! The 5 Star treatment we received was fabulous. We were made to feel like Queens for our 5 day stay at these awesome villas. I would highly recommend the villas to all my family and friends. I wish we could have stayed longer :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff were amazing
Liked least: Nothing
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jean M
“Beautiful”
person found this review helpful

I loved every minute at the sanur residence, the staff were absolutely brilliant and i could not ask for any better, the chef did an amazing job providing for us, the manager was always onsite to ensure our needs were met, the villas were to die for, well maintained, gorgeous, spacious and modern. I loved the pool and pavilion area, especially getting a massage there and felt very safe and secure with around the hour security. The view of the beach was amazing. Thankyou sanur residence xo

Eileen049
“Bliss”
Reviewed July 9, 2015 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

It was truly amazing to stay here with 37 friends and family. We had a blast for my 50th. I can't praise the staff enough, i realise it has taken me this long to put this review but I couldn't get the words right to describe it, I still can't really do it justice.

We have been to hotels where you can't swim after 10pm and in some other villas told to be quitet. Not this place. we could hang by the pool 24/7 play music as loud as you wanted and only bothered the cows in the paddock a couple hundred meters away.

Get a group together and just go there. Ngurah and his staff will make your stay there so good that you'll never want to come home ever again.

Simply luxury and space to party or just hang out by the pool.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: We could hang out in the pool 24/7 and no one to tell you to be quiet!
Liked least: Having to leave to come home!
Friends getaway Large groups
Sarah C
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed April 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for my 30th birthday for 6 nights. There were 16 of us staying at this beautiful villa. The rooms were immaculate and so were the grounds and pool. We had the most brilliant time. For my birthday dinner the staff put on a BBQ feast with tables outside. It was amazing. They would do anything to accommodate our needs. Thank you to all the people at Sanur Residence for making our trip so great.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing