Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$95
$103
$178
$165
Agoda.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$135
$108
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$81
Priceline
$427
$146
Hotels.com
All reviewsbusiness tripbusiness hotelhotel locatedone night staynice hotelsmall gymrecommended hotelfull buffetfried ricelobby areabreakfast was deliciousairport pickupcable tveasy accessenjoyed my stayhotel staffshort stay
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

-Loved the colours and ambience of the hotel.. made it very cozy and comfortable to live in..
small room, good for a couple and right at the hub of denpasar. Breakfast was good too. Not enough variety for vegetarians though but good enough.. lobby was also very welcoming and the staff too very friendly. .

• Stayed: April 2013
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Mr/s. Sakhi M,

Thank you for your review of your stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

I am glad to know you enjoyed the service from our professional and friendly staff. I will share this with the team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services

I would like to thank you for considering The All Seasons Denpasar and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am always, always, and once again, always truly impressed what Ibis has provided to me. As business traveler, I need a very simple service yet professional. After staying many times at Ibis Hotel, I have finally found that this hotel is perfectly suitable for me. For those who are staying with business purposes, please do stay at Ibis Hotel. If you have any chance to Denpasar, stay at All Seasons Denpasar. The location is really good and it is quite close to the airport. Two words for this hotel: REMARKABLY AMAZING!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Mr. Tino_Salim

Thank you for being loyal to Ibis family, and I am glad to know that you enjoyed staying at All Seasons Denpasar. I will share your valued feedback with the team. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and all gratitude during your recent stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

stayed here last week for 2 days. i tried to extend my stay, but unfortunately all rooms are fully booked :(
this hotel i consider cheap, for the facilities their offer.
the room itself is clean and minimalist. good TV channel and flat LCD TV.
the bed and pillows are perfect to sleep.
this hotel have a various dishes at breakfast. more complete compared with other hotels in denpasar with the same rate.
it located in the heart of denpasar with near to any business and culinary center.
it has a fitness center/spa and sauna facilities. but unfortunately they don't have a swimming pool.
wifi is working just fine.
for me, this hotel is my first choice in denpasar.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Yaniwan

Dear Mr. Yaniwan

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed this special occasion.

Thank you for your very kind comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Best regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Balinese Yellow Cambodia is everywhere..... you can find it in the exterior and interior..... stationery until the bed head, the curtains, the pictures, the walls until on the roof. Actually Balinese Yellow Cambodia is my favorite flower.
Entering my room, I can find small room with very limited space, almost no furnitures and very minimalist. The bed is also very narrow and below standard size that I can found in everywhere.
The most part of the room that I really don't like is the bath room, very small with very limited amenities and has bad smell from the toilet, when I take shower the water become flooded.
I heard the fire alarm ringing 2 times, once every night but nobody's care, when I called the receptionist they answer with cool and calm that it normally happened, and it turn off without checking, even no security checked in that floor.
Over all...... speachless....

Room Tip: Room with Balcony with odd number near to receptionist
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Ms. SiskaPoedji,

We are so pleased you chose to stay in All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you love the Balinese frangipani ornament.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns. We do apologize that it is an inconvenience circumstance.
At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed 3 nights. I am a accor advantage member. 70 usd at february. Medium size room but clean. Average breakfast. bad food. This hotel is good enought for business traveller, not for long stay with families.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Didik Setiadi,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation.

Thank you also for being Accor Advantage Plus member, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com