stayed here last week for 2 days. i tried to extend my stay, but unfortunately all rooms are fully booked :(
this hotel i consider cheap, for the facilities their offer.
the room itself is clean and minimalist. good TV channel and flat LCD TV.
the bed and pillows are perfect to sleep.
this hotel have a various dishes at breakfast. more complete compared with other hotels in denpasar with the same rate.
it located in the heart of denpasar with near to any business and culinary center.
it has a fitness center/spa and sauna facilities. but unfortunately they don't have a swimming pool.
wifi is working just fine.
for me, this hotel is my first choice in denpasar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by multitasking travelers, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish accommodations design at an affordable,all-inclusive price in Bali.Nestled in the heart of Denpasar city, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish design to capture the spirit of Bali lush nature. The hotel's blend contemporary Modern Mix Balinese with natural frangipani elements which has been awarded by MURI Indonesia. Features 153 exquisitely designed guestrooms with lobby lounge with free coffee and tea facilities,free WI-FI access,Indoor and Outdoor Space Montana Restaurant and Bar,Body Spa,Fitness Center. Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar offers a contemporary design that creates a comfort and relaxing space for business and leisure travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar Hotel Denpasar
- Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar