“Best low-price hotel in denpasar”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #49 of 141 Hotels in Denpasar
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best low-price hotel in denpasar”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

stayed here last week for 2 days. i tried to extend my stay, but unfortunately all rooms are fully booked :(
this hotel i consider cheap, for the facilities their offer.
the room itself is clean and minimalist. good TV channel and flat LCD TV.
the bed and pillows are perfect to sleep.
this hotel have a various dishes at breakfast. more complete compared with other hotels in denpasar with the same rate.
it located in the heart of denpasar with near to any business and culinary center.
it has a fitness center/spa and sauna facilities. but unfortunately they don't have a swimming pool.
wifi is working just fine.
for me, this hotel is my first choice in denpasar.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Yaniwan
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Yaniwan

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed this special occasion.

Thank you for your very kind comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Best regards,

All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Semarang
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Balinese Yellow Cambodia is everywhere..... you can find it in the exterior and interior..... stationery until the bed head, the curtains, the pictures, the walls until on the roof. Actually Balinese Yellow Cambodia is my favorite flower.
Entering my room, I can find small room with very limited space, almost no furnitures and very minimalist. The bed is also very narrow and below standard size that I can found in everywhere.
The most part of the room that I really don't like is the bath room, very small with very limited amenities and has bad smell from the toilet, when I take shower the water become flooded.
I heard the fire alarm ringing 2 times, once every night but nobody's care, when I called the receptionist they answer with cool and calm that it normally happened, and it turn off without checking, even no security checked in that floor.
Over all...... speachless....

Room Tip: Room with Balcony with odd number near to receptionist
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Ms. SiskaPoedji,

We are so pleased you chose to stay in All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you love the Balinese frangipani ornament.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns. We do apologize that it is an inconvenience circumstance.
At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Surabaya
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed 3 nights. I am a accor advantage member. 70 usd at february. Medium size room but clean. Average breakfast. bad food. This hotel is good enought for business traveller, not for long stay with families.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Didik Setiadi,

Thank you for your review of your stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation.

Thank you also for being Accor Advantage Plus member, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Melbourne
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Arrived late into airport, a good hotel to stay in before leaving from ubud following morning.
Bright and sunny rooms, clean - good breakfast, friendly staff.
Cheap rooms - i am accor advantage member ..best rate of day was $37
right in the city - no tourists = no hassling locals.. but not much to see or do.. more of a business district

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear valued Guest,

I am so pleased you chose to stay in All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed this special occasion.

Thank you for your very kind comments about the services and facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to the team.

Thank you also for being Accor Advantage Plus member, we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Best regards,

Brisbane
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My first trip to Bali and I had no idea what to expect with regard to locations and standard of accommodation. I had read the Tripadvisor reviews and was of mixed feeling before booking my 4 night stay at All Seasons Hotel. I am a member of the Accor Hotels guest programme and know that Accor provides a better than average standard. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Yes, it is still quite new, being about 18 months young, so the facilities and décor are modern and clean.
The building is L shaped and is set back away from the main road. Most of the guest rooms are quiet and do not hear the traffic noise.

About a 30 minute drive from the Airport cost 85,000Rupiah pre-paid at the taxi window before leaving the airport. The return trip to the airport cost just 53,000Rupiah in a Bluebird taxi with the meter operating.

PROS
Friendly courteous staff. Clean. Modern. On-site massage suite, spa and gym. Close to good eateries including restaurants and bakeries, banks, ATMs, supermarkets, Museum and business offices. Good air-con. Good menu and prices. On-site security manages driveway entry 24/7.
CONS
The rooms are not sound-proof. Noise from both the corridor area and the adjoining rooms could be heard day and night. No swimming pool (not required by me though)

Breakfast
The buffet breakfast choice was excellent and plentiful. All the food was FRESH. A selection of Indonesian and Continental dishes and fruits were available. The hot dishes included rice, noodles and vegetables which were cooked different styles each day.
Remembering that breakfast is included in your room rate, what is there to complain about? If you don't like the range of food presented go outside to the street hawkers or restaurants and pay for it.

Restaurant prices
The in-house restaurant has a good menu selection and all meals are reasonably priced. The hotel also runs a Specials card offering three local dishes at bargain prices, which includes a non-alcoholic drink.

Alcohol prices
The alcohol prices are also very reasonable. The hotel has a selection of nine cocktails which are all priced at 50,000Rupiah each. (About $5Aust) One of them is called ILLUSION and is made with Triple Sec, Melon Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Blue Curacao, Vodka mixed with pineapple juice. Just $5....really!

Massage
Seriously. A full body massage cost 145,000Rupiah for one hour. That's about $15Aust.! And it was a great massage. Very

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice and detailed comment regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services.

I have noted your challenges concerning the room sound-proofing that did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you also for being loyal to Accor, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Echuca, Australia
Reviewed March 7, 2013

WE stayed 2 nights and found the staff to be very young and happy and eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. the drinks were cold the food was great, both in the restaurant and room service. Loved the decor which is very bright and trendy. Close to Denpasar market and shopping centers. Staff very helpful with local knowledge and helped me to find a whole street of material shops at the market. We will certainly be back. Thankyou.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Mrs. Sueybee_13,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your stay with us.

It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here at All Seasons Bali Denpasar.

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for considering The All Seasons Denpasar, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel

Engkun Kurnia
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was a short trip that we decided last minute on New Year’s Eve, glad that they still have a room left for us. We’re welcomed by the friendly reception team that did their job patiently and explain everything clear.
Room was very comfy for it has a simple yet modern design colored by that green on the wall made us felt very warm like we were in a nest. Bathroom also looks really fresh as its decorate with purple on the tile. Really love the whole chic furniture in the room and color choosing.
We had a room service that night, food we had chosen was tempting. Gladder when we found the breakfast have some variants and really spoil our tongue. The Danish was my favorite! Restaurant design is that lovely, still with fresh color and glass wall which enable us to have a bit garden view while enjoying our breakfast and lunch. Hope we can get back there soon and will ask for one more toothbrush for myself :D

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Angan A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Engkun Kurnia
All Seasons Bali Denpasar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denpasar
HARRIS Hotel Denpasar
#125 of 338 in Kuta
Primebiz Kuta Hotel
Primebiz Kuta Hotel
#175 of 338 in Kuta

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar? Share your experiences!