My first trip to Bali and I had no idea what to expect with regard to locations and standard of accommodation. I had read the Tripadvisor reviews and was of mixed feeling before booking my 4 night stay at All Seasons Hotel. I am a member of the Accor Hotels guest programme and know that Accor provides a better than average standard. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Yes, it is still quite new, being about 18 months young, so the facilities and décor are modern and clean.
The building is L shaped and is set back away from the main road. Most of the guest rooms are quiet and do not hear the traffic noise.
About a 30 minute drive from the Airport cost 85,000Rupiah pre-paid at the taxi window before leaving the airport. The return trip to the airport cost just 53,000Rupiah in a Bluebird taxi with the meter operating.
Friendly courteous staff. Clean. Modern. On-site massage suite, spa and gym. Close to good eateries including restaurants and bakeries, banks, ATMs, supermarkets, Museum and business offices. Good air-con. Good menu and prices. On-site security manages driveway entry 24/7.
The rooms are not sound-proof. Noise from both the corridor area and the adjoining rooms could be heard day and night. No swimming pool (not required by me though)
The buffet breakfast choice was excellent and plentiful. All the food was FRESH. A selection of Indonesian and Continental dishes and fruits were available. The hot dishes included rice, noodles and vegetables which were cooked different styles each day.
Remembering that breakfast is included in your room rate, what is there to complain about? If you don't like the range of food presented go outside to the street hawkers or restaurants and pay for it.
The in-house restaurant has a good menu selection and all meals are reasonably priced. The hotel also runs a Specials card offering three local dishes at bargain prices, which includes a non-alcoholic drink.
The alcohol prices are also very reasonable. The hotel has a selection of nine cocktails which are all priced at 50,000Rupiah each. (About $5Aust) One of them is called ILLUSION and is made with Triple Sec, Melon Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Blue Curacao, Vodka mixed with pineapple juice. Just $5....really!
Seriously. A full body massage cost 145,000Rupiah for one hour. That's about $15Aust.! And it was a great massage. Very
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by multitasking travelers, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish accommodations design at an affordable,all-inclusive price in Bali.Nestled in the heart of Denpasar city, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish design to capture the spirit of Bali lush nature. The hotel's blend contemporary Modern Mix Balinese with natural frangipani elements which has been awarded by MURI Indonesia. Features 153 exquisitely designed guestrooms with lobby lounge with free coffee and tea facilities,free WI-FI access,Indoor and Outdoor Space Montana Restaurant and Bar,Body Spa,Fitness Center. Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar offers a contemporary design that creates a comfort and relaxing space for business and leisure travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar Hotel Denpasar
- Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar