“This hotel is a great find .......” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #48 of 137 Hotels in Denpasar
Brisbane
“This hotel is a great find .......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My first trip to Bali and I had no idea what to expect with regard to locations and standard of accommodation. I had read the Tripadvisor reviews and was of mixed feeling before booking my 4 night stay at All Seasons Hotel. I am a member of the Accor Hotels guest programme and know that Accor provides a better than average standard. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Yes, it is still quite new, being about 18 months young, so the facilities and décor are modern and clean.
The building is L shaped and is set back away from the main road. Most of the guest rooms are quiet and do not hear the traffic noise.

About a 30 minute drive from the Airport cost 85,000Rupiah pre-paid at the taxi window before leaving the airport. The return trip to the airport cost just 53,000Rupiah in a Bluebird taxi with the meter operating.

PROS
Friendly courteous staff. Clean. Modern. On-site massage suite, spa and gym. Close to good eateries including restaurants and bakeries, banks, ATMs, supermarkets, Museum and business offices. Good air-con. Good menu and prices. On-site security manages driveway entry 24/7.
CONS
The rooms are not sound-proof. Noise from both the corridor area and the adjoining rooms could be heard day and night. No swimming pool (not required by me though)

Breakfast
The buffet breakfast choice was excellent and plentiful. All the food was FRESH. A selection of Indonesian and Continental dishes and fruits were available. The hot dishes included rice, noodles and vegetables which were cooked different styles each day.
Remembering that breakfast is included in your room rate, what is there to complain about? If you don't like the range of food presented go outside to the street hawkers or restaurants and pay for it.

Restaurant prices
The in-house restaurant has a good menu selection and all meals are reasonably priced. The hotel also runs a Specials card offering three local dishes at bargain prices, which includes a non-alcoholic drink.

Alcohol prices
The alcohol prices are also very reasonable. The hotel has a selection of nine cocktails which are all priced at 50,000Rupiah each. (About $5Aust) One of them is called ILLUSION and is made with Triple Sec, Melon Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Blue Curacao, Vodka mixed with pineapple juice. Just $5....really!

Massage
Seriously. A full body massage cost 145,000Rupiah for one hour. That's about $15Aust.! And it was a great massage. Very

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice and detailed comment regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services.

I have noted your challenges concerning the room sound-proofing that did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you also for being loyal to Accor, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Sugiharto
All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Echuca, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

WE stayed 2 nights and found the staff to be very young and happy and eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. the drinks were cold the food was great, both in the restaurant and room service. Loved the decor which is very bright and trendy. Close to Denpasar market and shopping centers. Staff very helpful with local knowledge and helped me to find a whole street of material shops at the market. We will certainly be back. Thankyou.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Mrs. Sueybee_13,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your stay with us.

It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here at All Seasons Bali Denpasar.

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for considering The All Seasons Denpasar, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel

Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Denpasar, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was a short trip that we decided last minute on New Year’s Eve, glad that they still have a room left for us. We’re welcomed by the friendly reception team that did their job patiently and explain everything clear.
Room was very comfy for it has a simple yet modern design colored by that green on the wall made us felt very warm like we were in a nest. Bathroom also looks really fresh as its decorate with purple on the tile. Really love the whole chic furniture in the room and color choosing.
We had a room service that night, food we had chosen was tempting. Gladder when we found the breakfast have some variants and really spoil our tongue. The Danish was my favorite! Restaurant design is that lovely, still with fresh color and glass wall which enable us to have a bit garden view while enjoying our breakfast and lunch. Hope we can get back there soon and will ask for one more toothbrush for myself :D

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Angan A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

all seasons denpasar surely far from the hustle and bustle of the legendary kuta beach. located in the city, this hotel built for bussiness travelers or budget travelers. they don't have swimming pool but they have a pond filled with koi to watch while you are waiting for your company driver to pick you up in the morning. the room is still fresh, clean and crisp. designed cleverly to accommodate your traveling necessities. mini fridge, water kettle with cute mugs (wish I could take them home), all brand new and of course, clean. shower with great hot water. walking distance from pizza hut, babi guling (local delight, not for me, of course, not halal), starbucks, atm, souvenir shops, government offices. 20 minutes from sanur, great if you want to spot sunrise. very friendly costumer service at the front desk, they love to chit chat with you or just simply welcome you back after a busy day. breakfast was simple and quite 'to the point'. not for picky eaters or those who look for some lavish menus, but more than enough to start your day with a great kick. a nice hotel, great value for the room rates.

Room Tip: all rooms clean and new
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Mrs. Mierna R,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for considering The All Seasons Denpasar and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The Shower drain not working, Only one toothburth provide although we are two person.
The location is a bit away from deparsar. The Breakfast is nice and need to order the egg, not put outside in the buffet table. gym room is small but equiptment are new

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Sangfat,

I have noted your challenges concerning the shower drain in the bathroom. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. And in regards to tooth brush availability, pleased to inform you that the additional is based on request and free of charge for maximum two pieces per room.
At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a good standard budget hotel in bali, good if you go to denpasar / bali for a business trip not for leisure. The service is standard. Far from the beach and other venue but the city center. However this hotel offers a good room and breakfast. Parking spce is so less.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Ayu .
Dear Mrs. Ayu,

I have also noted your comment regarding our parking space. Indeed our parking area only able to accommodate maximum 50 cars. But in case it is full, we provide other space in front of lobby and gallery area to accommodate the other cars.

Regards,