“Surprising find in Denpasar”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #51 of 141 Hotels in Denpasar
Singapore
“Surprising find in Denpasar”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in Denpasar on an overnight trip to see a customer and was to be off to Jakarta the next afternoon so was looking for somewhere in town (not the beaches) where I could quickly get in and out of the city. Didn't need a fancy hotel and found this on the Internet for USD50 per night with breakfast. I arrived past midnight due to a flight delay and found the reception closed but they re-opened it specially for me. Hotel is new, the rooms and toilets are international standard clean. WiFi was available. Breakfast is mostly local food but you can still find eggs, toast with jam and butter and cereal. There was even a small gym which I used. In summary, good small hotel targeted at locals but definitely okay for international business people who are not too fussy. Budget leisure travellers may want to consider this as well as it's not too far from Kuta beach and even if one takes a cab there once a day, it might still be cheaper than staying at the considerably dearer hotels there which are of lesser quality. It's also nearer Ubud compared with Kuta.

Note that there is no swimming pool at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Ms. shrek-loves-fiona,

I am so pleased you chose to stay with us in a short visit, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed this special occasion.
Referring to your note regarding our reception, pleased to clarify that our reception counter is open 24 hours

Thank you for your very kind comments about the services and facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to the team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in Bali due to my brother being in hospital there and fond All Seasons after staying in a couple of more expensive lower quality hotels. It is a very good central location for travelling to different places or conducting business in Denpasar. Rooms are very clean and carefully made up each day. Quiet air conditioning, secure safe, good shower. The wifi was good and reliable. The front office were able to print and scan for free. The food was also very good in the restaurant, especially the Salmon and Chive. Its more of a business person's hotel than a holiday hotel but if you don't need quick access to the beach then I'd thoroughly recommend itl Only downside was the pillows were a little firm for my liking.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing south as these have views rather than the courtyard.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr. StrongArmJonny,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here because I thought the Denpasar airport was in Denpasar, turns out that the airport was nearer Kuta. What I got was question marks from local friends because (they said) Denpasar is far from the recommended Kuta where all the action is and it is mostly where local people live. Since you would get a taxi/rent a car/local friend will drive you in Bali anyway, this hotel is close to the local malls/department stores/supermarket like Matahari and Tiara Dewata where you can get the Batik (traditional clothing design), Krupuk Udang (shrimp crackers) and many more local finds. It is also closer to Ubud so we got there, at least, faster.

The lobby had nice interiors and had seats for our local guests. For the room, WiFi was available for one device in the room. WiFi in the lobby and there are 2 free-to-use computers in the lobby. Also got points for Accor - this hotel will soon be renamed Ibis. Then we got room service and I had a wonderful massage in the room for 145000 rupiah all-in from their spa. There's also a self-service gym below the spa. I think there's a pool too. Got the room for $107 2 nights so really worth it. I love the breakfast that came with it especially the Chicken soup. My friend requested for an iron and board from housekeeping. We also got roundtrip transfers to the airport =)

I'm going to write about my experience soon at guiltlessgetaways.blogspot.com. Hope you can check it out!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank MelodyCo
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Ms. MelodyCo,

I have noted also your comment regarding swimming pool availability. I am pleased to clarify that our hotel is not equipped with swimming pool.

Tangerang, Indonesia
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Overall this hotel is an average hotel for us. Since the price are low, we didn't expect too much from this hotel. But my concern is about plumbing at our bathroom. There are smelly scent from the toilet.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Indonesia
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stay here not for holiday purpose. So it didn't matter if the location is far from beach or tourist attraction. Located in the middle of Denpasar city, just a walk away to Starbucks, pizza, hospital and restaurant.
Room is clean, breakfast was free and good, wifi is free and pretty fast

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Waty_98
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denpasar
HARRIS Hotel Denpasar
#38 of 141 in Denpasar
Ibis Bali Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
#75 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar? Share your experiences!