Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
$181
$168
$228
$194
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$133
$104
Agoda.com
Swastika Bungalows(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$34
$28
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$106
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$88
Agoda.com
$843
$196
Travelocity
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$156
$123
Travelocity
All reviewsbusiness tripbusiness hotelhotel locatedone night staynice hotelsmall gymrecommended hotelfull buffetfried ricelobby areabreakfast was deliciousairport pickupcable tveasy accessenjoyed my stayhotel staffshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was kept waiting for almost 30 mins and after two calls, finally was picked up by hotel pick-up. The command of English varies from person to person . ..pending your good fortunes. Breakfast is simple but delicious! Bathroom floor not level properly i.e. water overflow into room. Hotel can improve its image by supplying basic toiletries like toothpaste/toothbrush/razor/lotion and slippers.Currently clean because it is fairly new.If you are on a budget, go for it NOW before thing start to deteriorate.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

Dear an,

I have noted your challenges concerning the late pick up and water flooding in the bathroom. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Regarding the availability of toiletries, we have travel kit for sale which contains toothbrush & paste, razor, comb, cotton & cotton buds, nail file and sewing kits at Rp. 35,000 nett.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com or +62 361 228228 ext. 7000 should there be anything I can assist you.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Stayed one night, thank God it was just one night. At first I was quite hopeful, looking at the interior design. Colorful, clean, chic. But the buck stops there. The rest is just awful. I had a roommate, he checked in earlier, and when I asked the front desk for my key, they said one room one key only. I had to argue a bit to finally get one. The room was clean yet a bit small, let's just leave it at that. The bathroom was kinda weird; it had this useless sliding door to alternate between shielding the toilet and the shower stall next to it. Oh wait, it wasn't 100% useless, just 88%. It turned out to be 12% useful preventing a huge amount of water that came as a result of the SHOWER DRAIN BEING CLOGGED from becoming a 3 cm high flood. (It stopped at 2 cm.) The shower pressure was low, the faucet was sometimes low sometimes not too low. Scarce towels. And when I called for a fresh new towel, their response was: "Is the towel you have now wet already?" I answered "Why don't you send someone up to have a look for yourself? Oh, and while you're at it, do you mind having him bring a fresh new towel too?" I waited 20 minutes. The phone rang. Front office telling me I'm already one hour past check out time. I answered "You know why I'm 1 hour late? That's because I don't have a fresh new towel to wipe myself with because the one I had was soaked by a domestic flood!" I hung up. i finally got the towel by getting out of the room and ask the housekeeping guy in the hall (whose initial response was talking thru his walkie talkie "Do you have a fresh new towel?")

I dried myself up, packed my bags, went down, left the key, and got in the car. All in one motion. All while whispering to the hotel walls: "See you in the Hereafter."

P.S. The breakfast is mundane. So mundane.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank monkey_zulu

Dear Monkey_Zulu,

I have noted your challenges concerning the water flooding in the bathroom and the promptness of response guest’s inquiries. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
In regards to our policy to implement 1 room entitle only 1 pc of room key, please understand that this is our commitment to maintain the guest’s convenience and security. A further, additional room key is available upon request in advance by the first guest.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

this hotel is very modern and pleasant, however, the staff at the reception and also at the restaurant are slow and inefficient. so was e.g. the check-in interrupted several times since the receptionist served other people in between or somebody used the computer. the room was nice with beautiful decoration. Overall it was a good stay and apart from the staff it was the usual Accor experience.

Dear an,

We have noted your challenge concerning the service quality of our Receptionist. We do apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The hotel is quite oke... unique design interior, comfortable enough for business traveling ... good internet connection in the room... food for breakfast is delicious... location is oke for business. For budget Hotel, is more than expecting

Dear an,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed at All Seasons for 3 times on 6 days. On the first night i stayed there and the next day i moved to the next one. Overall, this hotel is the best in town. Firstly, the lobby was very nice. The room was colorful, cozy and clean. The staffs were friendly. The price was reasonable compared to the hotels around there. The location is so strategic as well, in the central of town, around 15-20 mins to Kuta or Seminyak by motorbike. And very easy to find the food stalls with a good price (local price), you can reach by walking.

If you decide to stay here, please bring your own amenities (soap, shampoo, tooth paste & tooth brush) because they don't provide for free, you have to pay around USD 4 for 1 package. And there's no hotel sandals. Don't matter.

I found a problem in my room, the drainage in bathroom wasn't good. It caused a lil bit flooding because the water was so slow when flowing.

I'll recommend you this hotel if you wanna stay in Denpasar.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Dear NonaTiwi,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar through Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I have noted also some challenge regarding the water flooding in the bathroom. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Regards,