“Great tours provide with experienced driver team work”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bali Land Tours

Bali Land Tours
Ranked #185 of 859 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Land Tours by local experienced tour guide and tour driver team, specialize to conducting Customize Bali Tours and travel package.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tours provide with experienced driver team work”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

In Bali for our family trip 20-25 Dec was become the awesome holiday for us. Get contact with Mr. Ketut and I was expecting that he will drive us around but he just got time to call us for warm welcoming and introducing his driver. The driver is great and full advise which inform us the real road condition. Bali is so big island...and Dec is the busy month with traffic everywhere. Lucky the driver already inform us that the tour is take around 10 hrs and tell us to pick the most interesting sight to maximize the time. I imagine for sunset but totally no sunset coz of cloudy, don;t want to wait for sunset which never come, I sms Mr. ketut he he ask the driver to switch the route and visting Tanah lot in the morning...Perfect..we out of traffic jam and have more relaxing trip by doing the opposite route with other tour group. Mr. Ketut was already inform via email since we ask for no Buffet lunch but he is correct, by said that our requested is kindly understanding but the places is overlooking the great rice terrace at Pacung.
As Mr. Ketut said that every time have unclear information i should ask the driver to contact him and once I asked the driver to sms Mr. Ketut and in his busy time, still available to call us via driver mobile and inform us clear the reason for any miss understanding.
For sure...i keep Mr. Ketut contact and recommend to other friend next time...Good Luck Bro!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank wan77c
KetutBaliToursGuide, Owner at Bali Land Tours, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind review and pleased to heard that you enjoy your best time in Bali. I am sorry for my limited time and only assist you via phone...see you again.

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali Day Trip”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was in Bali with my family from
3-6 Dec 2013. We took on a full day land tour to Ubud Arts Village, Rice Terrace, Mount Batur Volcano, Agro Coffee Plantation with Bali Day Trip by Polos Tourist Service. One month ago, I emailed to Mr Nengah Polos and told him the customised land tours I wanted. He is very patient, professional and accomodating. His price is also very resonable. Our driver, Mr Gede is very nice, warm and friendly.The car they used are spacious and new too. I would highly recommend Bali Day Trip to anyone who needs to book reliable and reasonably priced land tours.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gptay
Thank you and great to heard that my driver did the best....see you again..
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thumbs up for Mr Ketut of Bali Land Tours”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Our group of 7 were in Bali 4 - 8 Nov & use Bali Land Tours for all our transport needs as his pricing is reasonable & mpv comfortable. Mr Ketut himself drove us & offered great service, good pricing, is patient & experienced. He's hardworking & will try to accomodate/respect our wishes as best as he can. He would offer advice based on feedback from his customers. He would arrive earlier than the scheduled time & wait patiently for us. He even bought local breakfast for us!
We had certain places we wanted to visit but do not know of location/timing. Ketut would give his advice & arrange our itinerary for best routing. It was a first visit for 6 of my friends & Ketut made the holiday a pleasant & enjoyable one. Many a times we lingered too long at shops & were not back on time but he never complained!
I will certainly use Bali Land Tours again should I visit Bali in the future.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Irene T
Hi....madam...just got time to read your review and thanks so much...make sure to be your guide again and keep laughing again along the trip...
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent service but no customized experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Commendations: Ayu, Ketut, and their drivers are very professional and trustworthy! Their vehicles are clean, well maintained, and quite spacious for 6 passengers (our family of 4 plus Ayu and the driver). They arrived promptly (sometimes even earlier than our arranged meeting time) and gave us as much time to enjoy the sites. They are proud of their country and culture and ensured that our experience of Bali was both enjoyable and enthralling. They were very accommodating when we requested to stop at local warung or to shop when we still had some time left. Their airport transfer service was efficient and a stress relief. We will definitely use their service again! Suksema, Ayu and Ketut. Sampai jumpa lagi.

Recommendations: Our main disappointment was that they mistrusted that we did our "homework" prior to visiting Bali. We communicated with Ketut by email 6 months before our visit to let him know that we wanted to customize our 3 day trips and shared with him our chosen theme for each day trip. In the end, half of our "customized" tour was the standard tour they offer. The "craft villages" were nothing more than fronts for the tourist store selling the products. The rice terraces visit was worth it but not the lunch buffet nor the strawberry farm stops that came with it. Thus, it is important for the customer to know that "customized" is understood by them as customizing the tours they offer and not as crafting a new set of activities or itinerary.

Visited October 2013
Thanks for your review and sorry for my limited service. I know that I've been refuse to assist you to enter the most temple in Bali and may make your upset since I must follow the community rule which no one allow enter the temple except the worship with all offering by hand. And I am sure that I did all all visit after your approval, also food in countryside hard option for me to recommend the authentic food most buffet since everybody may got time to stop just 1-1.5 hrs. Strawberry...can see as per fruit season, not every time..but my pleasure to read your review and wish become my knowledge in future...wishing the best time for you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome Bali Experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Our trip to Bali was extra awesome because of our tour guide Ketut and Ayu. Ketut was very patient during the planning of our trip when we were inquiring whether our initial plan of places to go is possible with the days we have in Bali. Both Ketut and Ayu are nice and very accomodating, they have lots of story to share with us, there were never a dull moment of our trip except on the last parts where we were already very tired. Our tour was well taken care of Ketut and Ayu, they have arranged everything that we requested even the "camel riding in the beach" that was requested by my friend. The booking for camel ride was a tough one but Ketut managed to contact somebody who can give us the camel ride experience. Both Ketut and Ayu are well informed in the place and the temples we went to, so beside the beautiful view, we were also educated about the places we went to. Our time in Bali was well-managed with the help of Ketut and I would definitely recommend their service. Thanks for the great memories in Bali Ketut and Ayu. =)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank CarlotaJS
HI....just got time to reply your review, thanks for all kind cooperation and see you again next time and make sure I will drive you full during your stay...regards to your friends.