Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $158.00
More Info
from $148.00
More Info
All reviews lembongan island awesome experience diving experience mola dive safety crew dm sightings bali response requests
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I were recommended Bali Hai Diving in the beautiful Mushroom Bay of the sleepy island Nusa Lembongan. They did not disappoint!! We LOVED our instructor Rosie who was an absolute hoot!!...an extremely professional instructor/guide and superb diver instilling confidence in every member of our Open Water group. Bali Hai provided lunch for us everyday and the staff were always around , smiling and chatting making everyone feel welcome. The diving in this area is absolutely fantastic, the reef/coral/sealife was the best in Bali we saw-and we did alot of diving afterwards in different places. We missed out on the Manta Rays, but Bali Hai and Rosie really made our Open Water Certificate training the most fun we've had on holiday for a while! Great location, great people- an absolute must!

Reviewed January 19, 2015

We chanced upon this little gem back in March when we did our rescue course and fell in love with the island so we went back to do our DMT later in the year. Obviously the mantas, molas, pristine reef, fun drifts and crystal clear water are enough to go back for but really, we loved learning from Rosie. She is highly knowledgable and passionate about many aspects of diving - marine conservation, dive safety, ocean currents, the diving industry etc... it was really quite a privilege!

The dive shop is pretty awesome - beautiful location, not too crowded, comfy beanbags, loved the large desk we lived on, well maintained equipment, Poseidon - the boat is a dream, the pontoon is perfect to practice our DM-ing skills, even bemo laut is pretty fun at night and quite honestly THE BEST dive shop TOILETS anywhere in the world!

If thats not enough, the whole dive team is incredibly helpful, fun and friendly. They definitely made our two months stay (yes we took that long... can you blame us) that much more perfect - Achie, Sri, Gede (big and small), Arta, Suda, Anna, Momo, Ogas, Jaya, Astama, Dodi, Coco, Tana, Waggy, Kadek, Toha, Riga have you done your map yet, Pak Zach, Albie's pork ribs... did we miss anyone? Josh we left you out on purpose... stop pretending you're in the dive team... We really do miss everyone there.

Also I should mention despite being based in Lembongan we got to dive in Menjangan as part of our training (thanks Anna!) because Bali Hai operates in mainland Bali too and quite often have trips around Bali which we could join but really we couldn't bear leaving the island too much. Of course we also saw 5 mantas being naughty and a mola... all in one dive at Manta Point (thanks Gede!). Definitely my top dive so far! So thank you everyone at Bali Hai for having us.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed January 17, 2015

Spent five days (total 11 dives) in November 2014 cramming in as many dives as reasonably possible (yes addicted) with Bali Hai Diving Adventures based in Mushroom Beach, Nusa Lembongan. Nusa Lembongan & Penida diving is renown for currents & mola molas. Unfortunately, just out of season for Mola molas however the multiple beautiful mantas on tap more than sufficed :-) Really intimate close encounters too - definite wow factor. Having dived around the world (Rescue diver with approx.160 dives) in currents Lembongan is unique in that currents can be VERY changeable during a dive therefore very important to dive with a reputable operator. I definitely made the right decision diving with these guys - BIG focus on safety, very knowledgeable on the dive sites with currents surveyed carefully at each site with dive plan amended to reflect conditions. No matter how many dives you've done with them previously a thorough site briefing and review on hand signals is provided each & every time. The dive instructors are generally foreigners and very attentive to both divers (max 4 divers per guide) & showcasing the underwater world to you. I've had a great time - been a few years since my last dive so this trip was about getting back into it. The ever happy and accommodating instructors made my manta experience extra special & of course I've come away with a list of other Indonesia diving location recommendations to dive as well. Would definitely recommend diving with Bali Hai Diving!

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed January 5, 2015

We took the cruise from Benoa Harbor, Bali, to Nusa Lembongan for snorkeling and diving. My wife snorkeled by the pontoon and the beach, while I did two dives, one by the pontoon and the other at Jack Point. Both were spectacular, particularly the one at Jack Point. Everything about this cruise was extremely well organized, and all personnel involved, on and off the boat, were friendly, helpful, and thoroughly professional. The eaders for both dives were excellent: helpful, careful about safety, good at spotting things and pointing them out, interesting people with whom to talk. We enjoyed this excursion immensely, and I recommend Bali Hai to anyone interested in discovering Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed December 22, 2014

Brilliant staff who encouraged my wife (who can't swim) to dive and she loved it!! They are very professional and I was very happy how they handled my wife.... She will do it again she tells me... Super happy!!!

Date of experience: December 2014