Ways to Experience Transmart Carrefour
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews sunset road large supermarket under one roof great shopping worth the taxi ride clothing souvenirs kuta bali villa bluebird aus hair
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Whilst great to have a one stop shop in the relative centre of the Kuta precinct it very frustrating at check out when the shelf prices reflected and that charged at check out do not always match. Try saying something to the checkout operator or customer service and you left with the snippy comment 'that the price, you want or not'. They don't care and as Bali has no consumer regulations nothing much to be done.
Exercise extreme vigilance when shopping not only here but in all small marts and convince outlets as same applies there.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank moneybags5588
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Today i wanted to buy a wire rack priced IDR 1million. I asked the staff around to handle, they asked that the counter staff would come to take care. I waited for 30 minute but none is coming. I bought something else then went to CS to ask because I really need that stuff. They brought me to the counter again and asked me to wait again. I waited 5 minute and none is coming. I left the counter, and told to the CS that I totally did not understand how you work to handle this, and left right away. Very bad management. Of course people will still come because it is the only carefour in Badung region.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

A great place to get all your holiday supplies, this store has everything you will need from Alcohol, pricey wine but cheap beer,$1.90, to cakes, coffee, fresh fruit, kids cloths and general household items. When finished you can get a Blue Bird taxi just outside. You will need your own carrier bags at the checkout unless you want to pay for some, it's getting more like Australia every day.

4  Thank ShrekSenior
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Cheapest bottle of wine 189.000 IDR (12€ or 19AUD). Found the same bottle elsewhere in Kuta for 154.000 IDR. Perhaps demonstrative for the difference in price levels which are 20 or 30% higher at the Carrefour supermarket than at other stores in Denpasar.or Kuta. However, the variety of choices is unequalled. Strangely no Laughing Cow cheese.

Foodcourt, Kids City, car parks linked with the different floors of the mall. Difficult to reach on foot. Most customers arrive and leave by car.

This mall is geared to the well-to-do and stands in stark contrast to places like pasar Badung and pasar Kereneng where low and middle income Indonesians do most of their shopping.

3  Thank Robert O
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I bought a printer at Carrefour 1 year ago. I wanted to make sure that if I bought the printer, I'd be able to come back and purchase ink and was assured that it would be (at the time I did buy both black and color cartridges). I came back looking to refill the cartridges and was told they no longer sell printer ink cartridges .... it makes zero sense to me. If a store continues to sell printers, why wouldn't you supply ink?? The staff told me I had to go all the way to Rimo in Denpasar to buy ink for their printers. Ridiculous. Luckily, I was able to find it at GRAMEDIA with the help of Google Search.