“Beautiful memories”

Gede Mahayuna - Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver
Ranked #49 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver is managed and run by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. Very highly Recommended Tour Guide and Driver in Bali awarded Certificate of Excellence in May 2011, 2012, and 2013
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 26, 2014

I went to Bali last summer with my friend.
At first, We were uneasy because there were only us. And we are high school students. But we could have enjoyed the trip very much!!:-)
Our guide: Yogi had us show around Bali all.
I often remind the beautiful memory in Bali:-))
I thank him very much!!!

All reviews
"tanah lot"
in 19 reviews
"monkey forest"
in 13 reviews
"excellent service"
in 11 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews
"trips"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2014

I have been several times in Bali.
This is really the best guide.
Bring you to the most beautiful spots in Bali.
Very friendly and helpful! And everything is possible.
Go climb absolutely the mountain batur it's amazing!! And really private not like other tours!

Reviewed October 28, 2014

Agung Johnny is an amazing guide to have in Bali. Having him accompany you for a tour is like having a knowledgeable and thoughtful friend in Bali who is genuinely happy to show you around. Johnny is clearly passionate about showing off what is best about his home country and, in addition, is extremely well-informed about the various sites and distinctive culture. He was extremely flexible with us as we decided on the fly what we wanted to do and see; at the same time, he would offer helpful and important feedback on what was realistic as far as an itinerary and what would be most efficient, while taking into account the opinions of four distinctly different people.

We had the pleasure of Johnny's company on three days during our stay in Bali and we were very pleased with the number of things we were able to do and see. For those who have not visited Bali before, it may be a surprise to find that getting around the island is a challenge. Traffic is a constant problem and the roads are simply not equipped for the number of tourists visiting. Getting the most out of your trip without spending countless hours in traffic is key, and having a seasoned, thoughtful and friendly guide such as Johnny to take you around is the best investment you can make towards having a great vacation. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have had his accompaniment during our stay!

1  Thank Cindy J
Reviewed October 26, 2014

My wife and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Singapore and Bali. The highlight of our entire trip was the day we spent with our guide Wiuan touring Bali. Wiuan was very flexible in accommodating our wishes. Each stop along the way was very memorable. We particularly enjoyed the Monkey forest, Luwak coffee plantation, and views to Mount Batur. Wiuan was very knowledgable and patient in answering all of our questions. I hope we have the pleasure of visiting Bali again and if we do we will certainly plan a day with Wiuan again.

1  Thank Liveoak93
See more reviews
Reviewed October 24, 2014

When I was in Bali for holiday, me and my friends had a great taxi driver. Komang is a very careful driver and brings you to every point on the island. In fact, that the is a balinese, he knows a lot about the island. When he picked us up at the hotel or at the airport, we was always on time and had a big smile on his face :) We had a good time with him and many interesting conversations. I really recommend him for any taxi or driving services. He's a very good guy.

Send him a message and he answer as quick as possible :)

+62 812 3932 4171