“The Best guide of Bali!”

Gede Mahayuna - Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver
Ranked #49 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver is managed and run by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. Very highly Recommended Tour Guide and Driver in Bali awarded Certificate of Excellence in May 2011, 2012, and 2013
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I spent a week in Bali and have seen the most beautiful places on earth with the help of a wonderful guide! I owe a very pleasurable experience to my guide; Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. He gave us access to places and villages that could ordinarily be missed when traveling on your own. He was the perfect ambassador to introduce us to the culture, life, sights, and all that Bali is about. He is a true Balinese; extremely knowledgeable and very professional.
He received the Certificate of Excellence for 2013 from Tripadvisor, and I would vote him in again! Do not confuse him with others as many guides have the same name. His email is: baliguide_driver@yahoo.com or phone him@ 62-81-916144390. Visit his website for tour ideas or plan together to design your perfect visit and make it really special! We spent 4 days with Nyoman and 1 day with his partner, Yogi, uncovering the "real Bali" each day. They are truly a rare find! They gave us a personal introduction with background on everything from religion to Bali traditions. They took us to good restaurants and shops. I have come to learn many things and arriving home now I am pursuing more on the history and religion of Bali; with hopes of returning again soon!

1  Thank Gloria C
All reviews
"tanah lot"
in 19 reviews
"monkey forest"
in 13 reviews
"excellent service"
in 11 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews
"trips"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've been to Bali 4 times now, and in this last trip we decided to engage the service of this group. We had Yogi as our guide one day. He is friendly, spoke good English, and is very pleasant and cheerful. He made us very comfortable and was very accommodating to our needs. He however spoke a tad too softly especially when driving, and the car we were in was good for all except myself as I tend to be on the bigger side.
We had Agung on our second Day trip. Agung impressed us even more. He is funny, chatty, and had wealth of knowledge. He accompanied us till late at night and was most accommodating as well. His car was big and spacious, even for my size.
Both Yogi and Agung had certainly made our experience in Bali a fantastic ones and we will most likely recommend friends to engage their excellent service if they were to visit Bali.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We engaged Nyoman's services for 1 day tour in Ubud. Agus and his other partner were our drivers for our family of 8.

We were totally impressed with Agus' knowledge of Bali and he was like a walking recorder, telling us about all there is to know about the rich Balinese culture and history.

We weren't sure where to go and Agus recommended various good places of interest to visit and not a moment of boredom (though the traveling in Bali is distant- from 1 place to another!)

The fees and visit time was comfortable.

Singapore

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Me and my parents went to bali during the Christmas and New year period and we engaged Yogi as our private tour guide. He was extremely helpful and spoke very good English. He picked us up at the Hotel and we did a tour to the Kintamani volcano area as well as exploring many places around Ubud. He was very knowledgeable and was very well versed with the historical places of Bali and gave us quite a good insight on the overall of Bali. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we were unable to engage him for the second day of the tour but would definitely use his services the next time we visit Bali.

1  Thank MichelleSolomon
See more reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had our family gathering of 22 in Bali over Xmas 2013 with Agung Johnny. Prompt replies to inquiries allowed me to arrange a 2 day tour of Bali with confidence and no pre-payment. Agung did an excellent job of introducing Bali culture and interesting sites. He has a good command of English, was friendly and prompt. All of us in the group including the kids enjoyed his company and Bali.