“Making the difference to our Bali Experience”

Gede Mahayuna - Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver
Ranked #49 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver is managed and run by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. Very highly Recommended Tour Guide and Driver in Bali awarded Certificate of Excellence in May 2011, 2012, and 2013
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've been to Bali 4 times now, and in this last trip we decided to engage the service of this group. We had Yogi as our guide one day. He is friendly, spoke good English, and is very pleasant and cheerful. He made us very comfortable and was very accommodating to our needs. He however spoke a tad too softly especially when driving, and the car we were in was good for all except myself as I tend to be on the bigger side.
We had Agung on our second Day trip. Agung impressed us even more. He is funny, chatty, and had wealth of knowledge. He accompanied us till late at night and was most accommodating as well. His car was big and spacious, even for my size.
Both Yogi and Agung had certainly made our experience in Bali a fantastic ones and we will most likely recommend friends to engage their excellent service if they were to visit Bali.

All reviews
"tanah lot"
in 19 reviews
"monkey forest"
in 13 reviews
"excellent service"
in 11 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews
"trips"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We engaged Nyoman's services for 1 day tour in Ubud. Agus and his other partner were our drivers for our family of 8.

We were totally impressed with Agus' knowledge of Bali and he was like a walking recorder, telling us about all there is to know about the rich Balinese culture and history.

We weren't sure where to go and Agus recommended various good places of interest to visit and not a moment of boredom (though the traveling in Bali is distant- from 1 place to another!)

The fees and visit time was comfortable.

Singapore

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Me and my parents went to bali during the Christmas and New year period and we engaged Yogi as our private tour guide. He was extremely helpful and spoke very good English. He picked us up at the Hotel and we did a tour to the Kintamani volcano area as well as exploring many places around Ubud. He was very knowledgeable and was very well versed with the historical places of Bali and gave us quite a good insight on the overall of Bali. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we were unable to engage him for the second day of the tour but would definitely use his services the next time we visit Bali.

1  Thank MichelleSolomon
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had our family gathering of 22 in Bali over Xmas 2013 with Agung Johnny. Prompt replies to inquiries allowed me to arrange a 2 day tour of Bali with confidence and no pre-payment. Agung did an excellent job of introducing Bali culture and interesting sites. He has a good command of English, was friendly and prompt. All of us in the group including the kids enjoyed his company and Bali.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I recently had 3 days of private guided touring with Nyoman Gede Mahayuna and Agung Johnny, 2 days with Agung and 1 day with Nyoman. My wife and I do quite a deal of travel around the world, but I do not think we have experienced better guides. We probably experienced the regular activities such as the Barong dance, the Kechak dance, a family compound, the monkey forest, interesting temples and food experiences, but we learned so much about daily life, the role of ancestor worship, animism, aspects of village life, schooling, naming system, Indonesian politics, etc. Their professionalism, English skills, enthusiasm, and deep understanding of everything Balinese was just superb. We could not recommend them highly enough. They are so good!

2  Thank Prissie01