“Excellent Service! Great Bali Guide!”

Gede Mahayuna - Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver
Ranked #49 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver is managed and run by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. Very highly Recommended Tour Guide and Driver in Bali awarded Certificate of Excellence in May 2011, 2012, and 2013
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We engage Yogi as our private driver for 2 days in our bali trip. he is very accommodating and friendly, go way out to bring us to places that we want to go.. I will Highly recommend everyone to engage his service!
Thanks Yogi for being a caring, patient and fantastic guide in Bali!!

1  Thank Biyu C
All reviews
"tanah lot"
in 19 reviews
"monkey forest"
in 13 reviews
"excellent service"
in 11 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews
"trips"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My hubby and I would like to thank Agung Johnny for his excellent service! We thoroughly enjoyed our first day with him that we went on a second day trip with him. We always like to know more about the culture and history of the place and so we did not want to settle for just a driver. So through Trip Advisor, we got to know Nyoman, who sent Agung to us instead. We were glad that we were not proven wrong as he was very considerate and polite and spoke good English. So we had a great time talking to him and knowing a lot more about Bali. We felt that Agung really loves Bali and his passion to ensure that we enjoy ourselves and have a good time, shone through. Would definitely recommend Agung Johnny!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nyoman was our guide for the day when we visited Bali on our cruise. He was there to meet us at the port when we docked and was an excellent and flexible guide. He took us to Ubud and Sanur, as we requested, and also to a great restaurant for lunch that had great food and a beautiful view over Ubud.
Nyoman is a very friendly guy who knows a lot about Bali, and is more than happy to share his knowledge and experience.
I would highly recommend Nyoman to anyone visiting Bali and is looking for a reliable and excellent guide.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were looking for a driver for a day tour in Bali and found this company through Trip advisors. After sending out several email enquiries to a few companies, we did a comparison and decided to go with this company despite them being higher prices. Their email response was very prompt and detailed and this gave us confidence.

On the day of tour, Agung Johnny sent by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna came early to our hotel reception to pick us up. He was very attentive and took extra effort to explain the history and cultural of Balinese people. Agung speaks very good English and took good care of our 2 young kids. He is also very accomodating and will try his best to go to the places we wanted to visit. Strongly recommend his service to all.

1  Thank Isa3535
See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Came across Nyoman's website a week before arriving in Bali. It was an rather spontaneous decision to engage his guide services as I had little time to plan, was not familiar with Bali and couldn't resist after reading the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor about his professionalism. Unfortunately, for the days I requested for Nyoman to bring me around, he was already booked. So instead, he recommended me his cousin, Dwi to bring me around. I requested for a "local" itinerary where I wished to be brought around in a motorbike instead of the usual car and preferably to a village far away from commercialized Kuta and local eateries to experience the real Bali. Dwi turned out to be a great guide, one that I would probably never forget. He is very hospitable, keen to share all he knows about Bali with you and the most important thing is you know you can trust him to keep you safe - be it your belongings/money, road safety or personal safety. Very honest fella. This is crucial because I am a solo female traveler. I spent two days traveling around Bali with him, mainly in Kintamani and Tanah Lot. He even taught me how to ride a motorbike and fish at his family's fishing village. On the road, he is tireless in sharing with me about Balinese language and Bahasah Indonesia, the local traditions and way of life. We had an ongoing informative cultural exchange throughout the trip which I enjoyed a lot. His kind hospitality extended to arranging lunch prepared by his mum for me at his home in the village, a experience which I was truly grateful for, especially for a city-dweller like me. The places he brought me to are picturesque and culturally-rich. I felt there wasn't any unnecessary expenditure on the trip because of his good recommendations. He has a flair with candid photography. He managed to capture beautiful moments of me enjoying on the trip and my friends found them awesome. In previous reviews, people who wrote that the tours provided or recommended by Nyoman are flexible. On this, I would like to comment that they are indeed flexible, something I appreciate. As the weather can sometimes be unpredictable in Bali and the fact that you will be likely to discover more about what you really want to explore as you go along, a flexible itinerary can be helpful to enjoying the trip better. On the whole, it was amazing. I think Dwi successfully made me fall in love with Kintamani. I am already thinking of going back again! Highly recommended especially if you are ready to step away from the conventional boring tours and want to know more about the true Bali. Seriously, don't just stay, rot in your hotel room and waste your time in beautiful Bali. Engage a good guide from Nyoman or himself and ride the winds to places you never knew could exist, which more often than not, will steal your breath away. Menikmati Bali~

3  Thank Yingrui H