“Fabulous Experience”

Gede Mahayuna - Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver
Ranked #49 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Private Tour Guide and Driver is managed and run by Nyoman Gede Mahayuna. Very highly Recommended Tour Guide and Driver in Bali awarded Certificate of Excellence in May 2011, 2012, and 2013
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was my first time traveling to Bali, however after living and working in Asia for the past 3 years I had bee given a lot of advice of what I should go and see. I decided it was best to just book a private driver, give him the list of places I wanted to see and get his advice of what to do when. Well, I couldn't have been happier. Yogi, was a massive help, very informative and very flexible, even if I changed my mind mid journey of what I wanted to do next. He was very reasonably priced for the service offered. If I went back he would be the first person I would call. Very friendly and efficient service.

1  Thank taryn_smilie
All reviews
"tanah lot"
in 19 reviews
"monkey forest"
in 13 reviews
"excellent service"
in 11 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews
"trips"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I contacted Nyoman to arrange two days of touring during our first trip to Bali. He developed and led us on a great couple of days seeing the things we were most interested in. He is punctual and very knowledgable about Bali and the culture. He is also well versed in issues beyond Bali and how they relate to his country. We highly recommend booking a tour with Nyoman during your upcoming visit to Bali. We were more than pleased.

1  Thank Jim 'n Karen F
Reviewed September 22, 2013

After reading the reviews, I contacted Nyoman about our plans and he came back straight away with a suggested day.

Picked us up on time, and from the start, great to sit in the car and talk with. He took special care of my Father in Law who's having some trouble walking, and adapted our itinery perfectly to fit in some great things to see.

It was hard to believe the rave reviews when I first read them, but now, I fully understand, they really are that good!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our 1st trip to Bali and we would like to thanked Nyoman Gade for his guide. Trust me everyone..he is really a good guide..He is flexible and will try to accomodate to your needs. He is true amazing Balinese! He have guide us for 3 compact dayz!! Thank you Nyoman for giving us a warm welcome to Bali. We will definately be back some day!

2  Thank annemagnus55
See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had hired Nyoman Gede's services based on the feed back given by the travellers on Trip Advisor.Nyoman is an amazing individual .He was very helpful and caring.He guided us from the day we landed in Bali.He was very down to earth.He exceeded all our expectations.He was our guide on our trip to ubud,tanah lot,mount batur,Denpasar.He was very well versed with the history of Bali and he always used to give us an insight into the place we visit.He was very flexible in accommodating our needs and also helped us a lot by guiding us on various occasions like shopping,money exchange , visiting vegeterian hotels etc. He was dot on time on each and every occasion.I highly recommend him and will definitely hire his services as tour guide and driver on our next trip to Bali.- N.Bhat-UAE

2  Thank Narasimh