“BEST GUIDE HANDS DOWN!!!”

The Bali Driver & Tour Guide
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.00*
and up
Full-Day Bali Sightseeing Tour to Bedugul with...
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bali Driver is a professional and private transportation, driving and guiding services in Bali. The Bali Driver website is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Bali, looking for a different way of traveling away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing you directly to the roots of Bali Hindu culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of this island.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Nina and I have had the pleasure to travel much of the world having gone to SE Asia three times, Europe a handful of times, all over Mexico/US, South America and so forth. On most of our trips we've arranged private guides enabling us to learn/see as much as possible in a short period of time. After all these trips and all our guides, Didi is the one who truly stands out as the gold standard and who we compare all guides to... nobody has lived up to him though. If you're considering a trip to Bali then there is honestly no reason to contact another guide as Didi is the most responsive, the most personable, the most educated and will become your best Balinese friend by the end of your trip. He is someone we would happily welcome into our home and would consider a trip back to Bali to spend more time with him in his magical country. Thank you for providing the most outstanding service and experience humanly possible on Bali Didi, it was truly appreciated. By the way, he's also a phenomenal photographer, which is sometimes hard to find in other guides, but such as asset!

1  Thank NBMatthew
All reviews
"car rental"
"heavy traffic"
"great service"
in 10 reviews
"rice terraces"
in 6 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"prompt reply"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 4 reviews
"places of interest"
"airport transfer"
"luwak coffee"

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We enjoy our 5 days 4 nights trip in Bali. Throughout the trip, we engaged Didi as our tour guide. Thanks for his patient, understanding for the big group like us. We have 6 adults and 5 children in the group. He mixed well with the children and the children like him very much. My daughter, 6 years old has just told me that she still miss Pak Didi even it is already a week back from Bali.

His prompt response to my email has impressed me in the first. He is a polite guy and good in the communication as well. Definitely would recommend his company to whoever travel to Bali!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We booked 'The Bali Driver and Tour Guide' for 3 days. Our Tour Guide was Mr. Didi. Our experience with respect to punctuality, guiding us to the most amazing places within the time restriction we had was just unmatched. A person with good mannerisms, patience, awareness, helpfullness, proficiency in English, warmth. His skills were not only limited to being a tour guide but Mr. Didi turned out to be a great photographer as well. We learnt from him on his inclination towards photography and his work more than proved what he said. A multi talented person pursuing his interests and enjoying his work made our experience all the more fun! Thank You Mr. Didi for helping us have such an amazing tour!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I highly recommend using Bali Driver services for your trip to Bali. I hired them for my airport transfers and 3 full days of touring. Putu was very responsive to all of my inquiries and requests when planning my trip, and communications were very clear. My driver and guide was Komang and he was great. He is very knowledgeable about Bali and the surrounding areas, was flexible and accommodating, and was fun and easy to be with. He even took me to see his home village, which was a really great experience. If you are looking for a reliable tour group in Bali, this is it.

2  Thank Mel172
See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Naya, our driver, was extremely prompt and took care of us very well. Since our first day started off a little late, Naya knew how to make efficient use of the time. He took us to see Ubud and on the way we got to see beautiful Bali paintings and wood carvings. Later he took us to the Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot. I'm amazed we were able to pack so much in one day. The 2nd day he took us to see the Barong dance, Kintamani, Pura Tirta Empul, coffee plantation, and finished off the day with the Kecak dance. On the way to Kintamani, he took us to a wonderful buffet restaurant with a beautiful view of Bali's rice fields. Again, I'm amazed that we were able to pack so much in only the 2nd day. On our final day, he knew exactly where to take us to buy inexpensive souvenirs to start off our day. I think we spent a good 2 hours plus buying souvenirs. Next, he took us to Nusa Dua where we had a nice walk along the beach in the afternoon. Lastly, he took us to Jimbaran Beach where we enjoyed some seafood while enjoying the beach sunset. Throughout our visit, Naya was kind to give us explanations on Bali's culture. We were sad to say our goodbye's on the last day, but were greatful to have made a good friend. I definitely recommend using Bali Driver if you ever visit Indonesia!