“BaliJoes - Great Tour Guide”

Dewa Bali Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #155 of 879 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Dewa Bali Tour - Private Bali Tours Team create flexible tour itineraries tailored to time and preferences. Using fully air-conditioned vehicles for comfort and convenience, our teams are extremely knowledgeable and will help guests experience the real Bali. We looks forward to welcoming you to "The Island of the Gods" and taking care of all your holiday needs
Hillsborough, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“BaliJoes - Great Tour Guide”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We docked in Benoa, Bali and did not want to do a ship's shore excursion. I found Balijoe on the internet and he was wonderful. Despite numerous changes in our ship's arrival time, he was there waiting for us with a clean, new, small SUV. He is an excelllent driver - the roads are rather busy and scary! He spoke excellent English, took us on a tour to UBUD, temples, shopping, terraced rive paddies - everything we asked him for. Price was very reasonable - $10 per hour.

We strongly recommend his services. He is a fully licensed tour guide - Balijoes.com.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank retiredandtraveling
balihello, Owner at Dewa Bali Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for your great review and also your choice us for your private tour, we highly appreciate it! we realize that we here with team should give all customers our best efforts and services, Flexible and good rates.

Santa Cruz, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Bali Day Trip - Hire a Driver”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

During my recent trip to Bali, I wanted to drive about the area but did not feel comfortable renting a car or moped. The driving is very hazardous unless you are ready to weave in and out of traffic and create lanes where lanes do not exist. The rainy season was coming on and often times there would be gushing rain for hours at a time. I accidently met, Gede from Bali Tour Bali. He was an independent driver and fair priced $40 per day. He took me where I wanted and suggested other places along the way. He was helpful, showed me shopping areas but did not pressure me into purchasing as he does not collect a commission. His English is excellent and he has a great personality. He showed me great restaurants, would politely wait or join me if I insisted. I had such a good time, a couple of days later I called upon his services again. This time, we got stopped by the Police who are trying to get "tips" or "coerce a payment" from the tourist. He was quick on his feet and said I was his girlfriend and we were able to drive off without without a problem. I highly recommend those going to Bali and needing a driver to look him up.

Visited December 2011
18 Thank TravelwiseSantaCruz
balihello, Owner at Dewa Bali Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 13, 2013

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best local bali driver EKA Sastrawan”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I visited bali on a 4D 3N trip with my family and my 3 year old daughter. We took a local tour guide Eka. He is a very plesent guy and also able to speak english.

On our arrival he was very punctual. He took us to our hotel and later on to the places which we wanted to visit. We didnt know what to eat in Bali so Eka suggested us food such as Babi Guling, Crispy Duck and also pork ribs as well as some local food such.

Eka is very thoughtful of my daughters needs. When my daughter was getting restless he quickly made stops so that she get some rest and change our itenerary to accomodate my daughter and manage to cover all the places we wanted to visit. My daughter is usually very shy but she warmed up to Eka which is a good thing.

I would recommend Eka to anyone who is interest in a local tour guide in Bali. You will have an enjoyable time with him.

EKA

7 Thank Merina T

Denmark
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“perfect driver and guide”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

we had four days where Wayan and his brother showed us his island and he was the perfect guide, as he tell us about the things we see and took us to his private home.
he showed us arround on the Island and arranged the dive we had.
He is very serviceminded and very polite, I can recomend his service to everyone who plans to go to Bali.
mailto:yancung@hotmail.com
and his website: http://www.balitur.dk/

Visited October 2011
3 Thank ITJylland
balihello, Owner at Dewa Bali Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 23, 2011