“babi guling chandra lovely food”

Babi Guling Chandra
Ranked #119 of 1,233 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

it was so lovely luncheon with my friend.. my friend and i were staying at kuta on that time but we went to denpasar just for having lunch at babi guling chandra.. coz we know there is the lovely babi guling... you may come and try it :)

1  Thank asagohan

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

The resto located in sub main street near erlangga (if I'm not wrong).
I came there when the resto just open (bout 11 am). Just about 2 other group of customers ate there.
Never compare it to Ibu Oka, but for me the taste is so so. Nothing special about it.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent place for authentic Balinese food. The food was excellent. Perfectly cooked..., and spiced perfectly. Priced incredibly reasonable.

The hot paste and sauce are exactly they are; hot...! If you're not a fan of hot food, let them know in advance that you don't want the hot paste and sauce included in your food. As they mixed the rice with hot sauce.

Famous and located strategically in town; most taxi drivers will be able to take you there without you needing to explain where it is.

At the time of this review the restaurant did not have air conditioning so be ready to sweat if you come there.

Regardless, the food was just excellent....! I've been to this restaurant numerous times and will be coming there again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We eat lunch there, the location is easy to find. They serve babi guling (pig roaster) in package.
I don't know what they serve in my plate, I think skin, meat, and fat, I think. I think it just okay, I'm not too crazy about it

Reviewed August 29, 2012

the main meal is really delicious, maybe one of the best in bali.
beware of the price of extras like drinks and krupuk

1  Thank travellinggrub