Recommended experiences in and around Denpasar
from $13.80
from $10.83
from $31.00
from $11.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

I visited Bali back in April 2019 and stumbled across Budi on Instagram. I was a bit of a nightmare as I didnt know exactly what I wanted to see but Budi was so good and flexible and he pretty much planned the entire day for me. He took me to the rice fields, a few waterfalls and the monkey forest. As a solo traveller I was a bit wary about booking at first but Budi made me feel so at ease so much so it felt like I was hanging out with a pal from home the entire day! As I remember he had me listening to backstreet boys but dont let his funky music choices put you off! I cannot recommend him enough... you will not regret booking Budi as your tour guide so go do it!!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

We spent 9 days in Bali and hired different drivers/guides but Budi was undeniably the best!!! His English is really good and it was great to listen to a local telling us all about Bali, he answered all our questions. We always had plenty of time to see every place during the trip and Budi was happy to take photos of us too :) I highly recommend him and will definitely get in touch again next time I'm in Bali!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

He know a lot of good places to see and visit. Very kind and comfortable car. He values his costumer. You will have the best tour in Bali with him.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2019

My mom and I went to Bali a couple years ago and Budi was the best tour guide we could have ever asked for. He was so friendly, he took us around snorkelling and to the holy water temples. We had the best time singing in his car with him. Would highly recommend!!! Thanks for the great memories Budi

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Budi was our personal tour guide in 2016 in Bali. He was so knowledgable about the local area, friendly and speaks perfect English. I would highly recommend if you would like a comfortable friendly guide service whilst visiting Bali.

Date of experience: September 2018