One thing that struck me is the convenient size of the guest room for the price of standard/deluxe room. It's like a one bed room apartment with no kitchen. The living room is spacious, plenty of room to put things, sofa in the living room is comfortable. The bed was comfortable and could be better if the pillow is softer, lighting in the room is too dim - brighter lighting will be better. One plus point is there are two prayer rooms for Moslem in convenient floors - one in guest room floor another in ballroom floor, something I found it rare in many other hotels. The Hotel Management decision to have appropriate prayer rooms is highly commendable.
Will I come back to this hotel? I will, if the meeting is held in the hotel or nearby areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston Denpasar Hotel & Convention Center is conveniently located in the heart of Denpasar, the evolving capital city of Bali Province, the hub of the island. Advantaged by being nestled in the side of highway that connects two famous tourist destinations, Kuta and Ubud, this hotel is perfect for business travelers and convenient for those who visit Bali for leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Denpasar Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Denpasar Hotel Denpasar
- Aston Denpasar Hotel And Convention Center Bali