Tripadvisor

Reviewed December 30, 2019
Voula P
Athens, Greece
โ€‚โ€‚
All reviews tour guide daily program unforgettable tour thank you so much genuine person pandawa beach amazing person our honeymoon bali tour professional guide waited patiently taking care his team taking pictures his customers great knowledge great company
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Komang Sunia was his name and we called him Blo Sunia. He provided us with so many recommended interesting places duringbour visit in January 2nd 2020 for holiday. We visited many places such as Kintamani, Tirta Empul, Ubud, Penglipuran Village, GWK, Pandawa Beach, Padang-padang Beach, Alas Harum, Jimbaran and etc. In addition to recommendations for places Bli Sunia also a tour guide who knows a lot of the history of these places and the culture there. He is very griendly and really helped us in joining the tour for two full days tour. We highly recommend friends from all over the world who will visit and vacation in Bali to use Bli Sunia as a tour guide. Thank you so much bli Sunia. Maybe my next trip will be Nusa Penida the place where Bli Sunia came from..

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank mulfriadi
suniabalitour, Owner at Sunia Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Miss. Voula And Mr. Mulfriadi,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on your recent using our transport service during your holiday in Bali.

Thank you very much.
Lets we visit Nusa Penida Island next time.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We just returned from 1 week vacation in Bali and I have read all reviews about Sunia and totally agree with all the positive comments made! Sunia is more than a Tour Guide! He was with us during the whole day and accompanied us at all places we visited helping us also with the kids and taking pictures of our family.(He is a great photographer by the way). Apart from his very good knowledge of English (which is not easy to find in Bali) and his safety culture, he is a very good person who really cares about his customers' needs and expectations! The last day of our stay we met his family (his wife and his 3 adorable children) and spent some time together which was really great. We now have a new friend in Bali! Thank you for everything Sunia!

Date of experience: December 2019
suniabalitour, Owner at Sunia Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Hello Miss. Voula And Mr. Kostas,

Reviewed December 26, 2019

We booked sunia for our honeymoon, 1 month ago. After spending some time with him we can say with certainty the following.
Sunia is more than a simple tourist guide. Sunia is a friend , a consultant, a monkey bodyguard, someone to trust, easy going and relax character, a real and genuine person that his only worry is to satisfy you and make your trip pleasant and unforgettable.
He was born to do this job and we are reccomending him with 100 percent certainty.
For sure this man is unique with a lot of sense of humor and we really miss him already.

Date of experience: November 2019
suniabalitour, Owner at Sunia Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Hello Mr. Andreas, very funny and star singer,

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

I truly amazed with the conduct and attitude is Mr Sunia. He is more than a travel guide. Simply unparallel. He just can make things happen and very helpful and cooperative too. I strongly recommend him for anyone who wishes to visit Bali. Brilliant Sunia

Date of experience: December 2019
suniabalitour, Owner at Sunia Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Hello Mr. Lt Col Hasan,

Reviewed December 5, 2019

Before travelling to Bali,my friend reccommended me Sunia Bali tours.I contacted Sunia on fb and told him what kind of holiday me and my husband were looking for. He created a programme for us with the most visited places in Bali and I was really happy with that.The list of prices that he gave us was also very good comparing to the other tours.
We spent 10 days in Bali, and during our stay there,Sunia took care of everything. He took us to the most amazing places and advised us on the do and don't do things in Bali.
We felt so safe during the whole trip because we knew that Sunia was there for us all the time.
If I travel again to Bali, I will definetely arrange with Sunia. All my friends that have been to Bali reccommend only Sunia and I will definitely reccommend him to my friends that will travel to Bali.
I can only give to Sunia.
Thank you Sunia! You are the best and now part of our family

Date of experience: November 2019
suniabalitour, Owner at Sunia Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Hello Eniana,