TripAdvisor
Denpasar
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great atmosphere, nice cappuccino and the best churros in Bali”

Tropicana Churros Cafe
Ranked #277 of 1,530 Restaurants in Denpasar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great atmosphere, nice cappuccino and the best churros in Bali. When we have a road to Umalas we do not miss this place. When the rice is green the view is beautiful, and when combined with nice clouds and delicious food, the picture is finished. The main courses are very tasty and the desserts too - we recommend.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

All I have to say is wauuu... This is probably best place to have dessert in Bali, and for sure best place to have churros. It's garden is well hidden from street, so you can enjoy great food and good prices. Our favorite is classic churros with Tiramisu and Nutella

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Honestly, the place is cute and really has the vibe going on but all that ruined by the service. The waitresses keep on making nasty faces and rolled their eyes whilst talking to us.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

This hidden gem in Umalas is all you need if you love sweets! The best one you can have is their churros (my fav is chocolate and tiramisu sauce), then their waffles and also coffee! Good coffee, with cheap price, and happy hour for 15k coffee in the morning. The. Happy hours for cocktail at night. What else can you ask for???

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

I used to frequent this place to chill on a day bed with something to drink and eat. The last five or six times there has been a bunch of teenage kids on one of the day beds who bring their own speaker, play loud rap music (over the top of the nice relaxing music of the venue), talk and cus loudly. It's usual kids trying to be cool.. I get that I was that age once too, but in a venue with other people, adults, kids and women present this needs to be controlled. Had this been a once off I wouldn't mention it but its EVERY time I have been for the last few weeks. Time to find another place.

Date of visit: June 2019