TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
A trip to remember!

We booked with Mario for 3 full day tours and an airport pick-up. From the moment we contacted him... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
topplu
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Birthday week with Mario!!!! He’s so awesome!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2019
icresta
via mobile

All reviews always on time fast response excellent english bali driver uluwatu tour excellent guide rice mario waterfall culture trips airport whatsapp information service temple knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

We booked Mario for my whole entire birthday week in Bali! He is so friendly, always on time and was always communicative. He picked us up from the airport and dropped us off too!! His price is very good! I learned much about Bali hanging out with him and not only that he is a great photographer. I highly would recommend to my friends! Terimakasi Thanks Mario!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We visit Bali with Mario, very good driver and guide, seriously , good prices and correct man. We appreciate him and i recomand with all trust !!! Thank you Mario for everthing

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Very nice and helpful Taxi Driver.
We travel with our son and felt secure and welcome.
We recommend him for sure.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

We (including 2 kids) selected Ubun tour and Uluwatu tour. We had very enjoyed Bali's cultures through the tours with Mario. Mario not only took us good places but also guided us, and he is very nice and very kind. Very recommended for families. The price is also favorable and you can arrange your tour through consultation with Mario.
If you find this "Bali Driver Adventure", you already have a chance to have wonderful tours in Bali.
Enjoy Bali !!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Hiroki888
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I whattsapp for a pick-up at the boot by Sanur. I dit a reservation one day before. Very good respond. And Mario was waiting for us. Great relief. He took us at the Tour. So we saw a Beautiful temple, we had a loveley and very good lunch in a very very nice Bali-restaurant. Very good food...oh my God: we wanna go back there. After that he let us see the waterfall. You must see that. Terrific. At least he showed us ricefields bij Ubud. Mario did this very good. He brought us to the owner of the fields. What a kindly woman. Great. After the tour Mario dropped us at the hotel in Ubud. It’s was great with Mario. Last but not least: Mario speeks good English and you can laugh with him. Ask for him when you want a tour. Great !

Date of experience: June 2019