I haven't had a good experience with Ginger hotels (have stayed in 4 locations earlier). Therefore i was rather apprehensive. However, right at the reception two senior gentlemen met me and offered all kind of help including the kind of food that i needed etc.
stayed in a double room - 314 (given that ginger rooms tend to be dingy and prison-like. Overall a good experience, re-enforcing the Value for Money proposition of Ginger Hotels.
1. Very helpful and warm staff
2. Food is ordinary - could be much more health oriented and imaginative
3. Inside room housekeeping is very good - beds are comfortable
4. Window AC makes huge noise
5. The general ventilation inside common areas and housekeeping in the stairs needs significant improvement. There is stale air and not comfortable in its temperature (warmer).
6. The TV in the dining area is defective and was not working for both the days
7. Coffee day closing at ten pm is a problem - must be open till 12.00 midnight since there is no other life around the hotel building
8. Areas around internet etc - need to be more functional and clean - general housekeeping needs improvementMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking