I came here with my wife. Before
we visited this hotel, I used to imagine it was luxurious and like a castle but actually it was not like that. There is only a minimum to make visitors experience the best spa in India. Regarding the room, we stayed in PVV and It was not too large and good size to feel comfortable and relaxed. And just one restaurant is there, but they can arrange the dishes depends on our health.
In the same time we wake up, cups of sweet tea are served to our room. We can also enjoy Yoga and some small activities freely. If we book beforehand, we can experience Ayurvedic spa, therapy and consultations.
They are very simple. We just come here to enjoy spa and get back our entire health in the circumstances surrounded by the mountain and forest.
Ganga is also visible from the room of PVV. At 5 pm, the tour to Ganga is available. It is also of help to feel special experience.
We really hope we will come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda in the Himalayas is an award winning luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India's ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. Set amongst 100 acres of virgin forest and opened in September 2000, Ananda in the Himalayas is built around a Maharaja's palace estate and located 260 kilometres north of New Delhi. The resort features a restored Viceroy's Palace, world-class Spa, 70 deluxe rooms, 5 suites and 3 villas. Two of these villas are 2 bedroom villas and one is a single bedroom villa, with breathtaking views of the Ganges River and the mountainside. With the highest standards of service, luxurious accommodations, innovative dining and breathtaking mountain views, Ananda is an internationally recognised oasis offering an enriching experience designed to restore, renew and revitalise. Ananda signature wellness programs include Detox, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Weight Management, Stress Management, Yogic Detox, Ananda Yoga, Ananda Renew and Ananda Active. Getaway Spa packages starting at 2 or 3 nights are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh