We got a chance to travel to Ananda In The Himalayas on 3rd July by road and to our surprise, the road conditions to Ananda were absolutely fine and the drive was smooth.
It took us approx six and half hours to reach Ananda In The Himalayas and the best part was the property was looking completely fresh and was lush green because of the monsoons; I think its best time to go and enjoy nature and relax in lap of beautiful lush green nature with lots of birds chirping throughout the day.
On way back we came from Dehradun and again the road conditions were fine, on the way back to Dehradun we saw Jolly Grant Airport which is also one a very convenient method to travel to Ananda if a person wants to take a flight from Delhi.
Lastly my overall experience was good and I am still missing the lush green valleys and surroundings of Ananda In The Himalayas…….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda in the Himalayas is an award winning luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India's ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. Set amongst 100 acres of virgin forest and opened in September 2000, Ananda in the Himalayas is built around a Maharaja's palace estate and located 260 kilometres north of New Delhi. The resort features a restored Viceroy's Palace, world-class Spa, 70 deluxe rooms, 5 suites and 3 villas. Two of these villas are 2 bedroom villas and one is a single bedroom villa, with breathtaking views of the Ganges River and the mountainside. With the highest standards of service, luxurious accommodations, innovative dining and breathtaking mountain views, Ananda is an internationally recognised oasis offering an enriching experience designed to restore, renew and revitalise. Ananda signature wellness programs include Detox, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Weight Management, Stress Management, Yogic Detox, Ananda Yoga, Ananda Renew and Ananda Active. Getaway Spa packages starting at 2 or 3 nights are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh