1,074 results
All reviews valley view tower bowling alley indoor heated swimming pool huge property main building terrace garden video games table tennis shuttle service gaming zone nice property buffet breakfast quality of food wonderful experience hill station hustle bustle breathtaking views
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for two days at this fantastic hotel. It is located approximately 4 km from the city center but there are shuttles available several times in the day. We enjoyed the stay. Great breakfast and great food. Service from staff was exceptional. Special thanks to Abhinav, Ajay and Pawan for taking good care in the restaurant. View from the terrace is beautiful. We also enjoyed yoga classes in the morning by a very experienced and trained trainer Sundar. Spa services are great. Swimming pool though small but is clean. Also enjoyed the sauna. Overall a great experience! Avnish.

Room tip: Executive Rooms have a private balcony with great view.
Date of stay: September 2019
Hotels_Jaypee, Manager at Jaypee Residency Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Jaypee Residency Manor, Mussoorie and for sparing your time to post feedback of your stay.

We are very happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay. Your generous appreciation of our hotel services will motivate my team to create great memories for our guests.

Thank you once again for your positive review. The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

It was a very pleasant stay at Jaypee Residency manor. Amenities and food was awesome. We will certainly be back. Location was really good. Swimming pool is very well maintained. Property is very well managed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotels_Jaypee, Manager at Jaypee Residency Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this property for 2 nights with my family which include two kids . Biggest USP of this resort is temperature control swimming pool. Kids thoroughly enjoyed in the pool and other outdoor activities such as basket ball , trampoline etc. a lavish layout of breakfast with well stocked bar and excellent view of dehradun valley especially at night . A nice place to unwind and soak in the beauty of the nature

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, Manager at Jaypee Residency Manor, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

All staff are good But ankita and pranay are very sweet and soft spoke.they help me a lot for smooth and successful residential conference. Nice location and ambience. Specially terrace is too good.
Thanks Team JRM

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hotels_Jaypee, Manager at Jaypee Residency Manor, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind words about hotel delights me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team. Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The “Jaypee” soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

The property is beautiful and to make your stay amazing it's the staff really ....very courteous...always with a smile....friendly and they do their best to take care of you for every little thing. Abhishek at the front desk is a wondeful guy! I had to request him once to give us a complimentary spa and sauna. Servers at the restaurants are so good as well...they feed you with love....Rohit, Ajay and manager Siddharth were so good to us. After having dinner..my fathwe just frivously said that where is the complementary dessert? And here came gulab jamuns for all of us!
Thanks to everyone who made it special for us.

Date of stay: July 2019