Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,785 results
All reviews writers bar old world charm would love to come back beautiful property chef prakash special mention dining hall special thanks memorable stay excellent stay live music front office british era par excellence high tea bon fire modern amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing stay , extremely beautiful property, staff is very helpful and courteous too.. well equipped gym , beautiful garden amazing mountain view from the room ... Will definitely visit soon again. ❤️

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WelcomHotelTheSavoy, General Manager at Welcomhotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At WelcomHotel The Savoy, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at WelcomHotel The Savoy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I didn't have the pleasure of staying here, I did come by to visit and sit at their Nostradamus Bar, also known as The Writer's Bar - not once, but twice! I can only say that this was the most welcoming place in all of mussourie. There are very few times a place will instantly draw you in and make you want to keep coming back again and again - this is that kind of location. The bar has absolutely delicious food and their Savoy Specials are an absolute MUST HAVE. My bartender was Manish and was an absolute gem to converse with. Eagerly looking forward to meet TheSavoy's team on my next visit to mussourie! I KNOW I am staying at TheSavoy next time.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Savoy name to be remembered
for life --- one of the best hotels i have stayed in - great hospitality very comfortable and luxurious stay -- the staff is really friendly --miss arshi miss astha miss varsha best girls i have met -- quite polite n calm -- love to visit again soon -

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The savoy is one of the best hotel we visited so far in India. Our stay was so pleasant. Rooms are spacious and luxurious in true sense. This hotel has great history of more than 200 years. I like the castle type architecture with wide open space at the front. We were so lucky to see the snowfall on the day we arrived.
Nice restaurant and bar club.
Very nice and polite staff as well.
Just one suggestion to the hotel management is to improve the front desk area. It looks bit unorganized and two different desk make it very very basic. Please change the front desk more nicer and elligant.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we had the quality time we were looking for. its the hidden gem of the mussoorie. those who look for peace must visit.WelcomeTheSavoy gives you the vintage feeling which i think you will not get even in known hotel chains.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WelcomHotelTheSavoy, General Manager at Welcomhotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago