2,473 results
All reviews writers bar chef prakash would love to come back old world charm beautiful property special mention dining hall excellent stay special thanks dal makhani memorable stay evening activities front office live music british era high tea par excellence
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on the 22nd and 23rd September 2019 with my family and during my stay believe me the evenings were the best . This was so because we had a much required bonfire because it was 13 degrees , accompanied with an artist who sang and played lovely guitar to some really good numbers. We played some fun games like tambola/housie , number games and so on.
The staff was very always on their toes and helped us with every assistance whenever we needed even if it was a requirement of an engineer at 3 in the night , our help was assisted to with immediate response.

Trip type: Traveled with family
WelcomHotelTheSavoy, General Manager at WelcomHotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay at WelcomHotel The Savoy.

On behalf of the hotel team, I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the team and the service. Every member of the staff is trying to create a personal experience for our guests and it is truly rewarding to read that you felt that. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on my first trip to Mussourie. I found all the amenities to be first-class and the room to be comfortable. It was the staff, though, that stood out to me. Mr. Pradeep Biljwan, who was at the front desk upon my arrival, helped to make my stay a special one. He accommodated to small specific requests and he gave me tips on the best local attractions. He is a great asset to this hotel and I would recommend all future guests at the hotel get in touch with him and avail of his generous and kind hospitality, and that of the hotel as a whole.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first visit to mussorie and my first stay at the WelcomHotel Savoy. This trip was more special as I had my grandfather with me. We stayed here for two days and every single moment of interaction has been full of positive surprises. I would like to thank Chef Khem Raj, Mr. Narendra, Mr. Dishant for ensuring my grandfather was taken care at every point of time. Right from the food to having the room made in a certain way for him to feel comfortable really made it special for me in every way. Arjun has been outstanding in ensuring the service delivered to us was a top notch. Rest, I don't need to say much because the food, the rooms, the service is beyond compare. Thank you sahil for a smooth checkout and Priyanka for helping me whenever I needed help. Thank you pradeep and ritesh for being a point of contact for any assistance I needed. Truly enjoyed the garhwali cusine curated for us. The evening hi tea, bonfire and change of guard was truly mesmerizing. It's a must visit if you're in Mussorie and the team here will ensure your stay will be excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great stay at the Hotel.
It is absolutely amazing, the location, the food and the staff were absolutely top notch. It was my first visit to the savoy. The staff behaviour was homely, I was greeted by Mr Dishant and Mr Akshok from the housekeeping, they were gentle and genuine in helping us during our stay. The cuisines were nice, we met chef Khemraj who prepared the delicacies. Mr Sanjay was helpful at the reception. Overall, it was a great package/experience staying at Welcome hotel - The Savoy.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At WelcomHotel The Savoy, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at WelcomHotel The Savoy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This property is extremely amazing, food was delicious chef khem was great, awesome hospitality, Priyanka and sahi for their hospitality, Dishant for his omnipresence And warm courtesy all through the stay. rooms were neat and clean,would love to be back.

Regards