“Luxorious stay”

Hotel Himalayan Club
Ranked #28 of 77 Hotels in Mussoorie
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel from 23rd to 27th Oct. It was a nice stay. The hotel is slightly uphill and away from the Mall road crowd. We came from Rishikesh to Mussourie and our driver had no clue of where the hotel is. Actually it is at the other end of the Mall road i.e Picture Palace (not the Library end). It was lill painful to get to the Hotel that time. Also their website lacks proper address(http://hotelhimalayanclub.in/contactus.aspx). But other things like Taxi stand and ropeway is at a walkable distance. Service in the hotel is good. Staff is helpful. Rooms are elegant and nice and fairly priced... good deal.

We stayed on the ground floor. They have good parking space.

PS. Food in the hotel is very expensive.

Room Tip: we stayed on the ground floor. Rooms are good. the upper floor rooms are not available.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SrimanKerkar

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from 23rd to 26th Oct, 12 along with my husband and my sisters. This hotel was recommended to us by one of my colleagues and I think we couldn’t hope for anything better. The rooms were excellent and spacious. We stayed in a family suite on the ground floor.
I would surely mention this boy Kamlesh for making a short family stay a memorable one. Most of the time, we do not have such good service even in 5 star hotels. Food was good and in future would like to stay here whenever I visit to Mussoorie and would surely recommend to others!

A few words for Mr. Amit Vaish the owner of the hotel – thanks for the bonfire which you arranged for us in the open area.

meena jani

Room Tip: choose the rooms on the ground floor where one has access to the open area
3  Thank meena_jani
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hotel Himalayan Club is a very good Budget hotel located a stones throw from the Mall Road. The hotel might look a little worn out at first...but to our surprise all the rooms were full. After staying for three days, we figured out the reason why...an absolutely friendly Staff and Great Room Service! I must mention here the Room Service Boy Ashish, who is way better than many 5 star guys! When there try the Dry Chicken - Tandoori Style as its gastronomic. The rooms are really spacious...although not very well decorated. Also love the Bed as I slept like a baby the two days I was there:-)

Room Tip: Pls take the Valley Facing Rooms! They will make you forget the slight defects!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sauravchaks
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel with my family recently on 21.10.12.I will rate this hotel execellent.Rooms are beutifully designed with a landscape view from the hotel.One side it is the range of himalayas,other side id doon valley.We have enjoyed the scenery from the room.Hospitality is execellent.Service is very good.

2  Thank Samrat_71
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Superb experience of staying at one of the finest hotels at Mussoorie. You all have to experience it to learn the meaning of my words. Full marks to all, especially Sunil for making a short family stay a memorable one

Room Tip: Ground floor
3  Thank raviadlakha21
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights along with 5 friends from 30thSep2012 to 2ndOct2012. One of my friends recommended us to stay here. We had already made the booking but I was still skeptical to stay because I wanted to stay at a place that I have stayed earlier but as we had already booked the place so we went to this place.
When I stepped out of the car I was so happy to see the beautiful "Royal" place, all white color, very British architecture, the open are was covered with small stones and there were couple of chairs and tables where one can sit and have drinks and have all meals.
Owner of the place, Mr. Amit Vaish is very kind and well spoken and made sure that we do not face any difficulties. There is a young boy name 'Ashish', who serviced us during this stay and is very nice and active. Everyone of us was so impressed with him that we could'nt have left without some TIP for him.
We stayed in room number 205 (family suite) which is very good and the price is very nominal.
Rooms that are on the ground floor are very beautiful, I wanted to stay there but due to unavailability we could'nt.
Food: Food is also decent, do try Veg Cutlet and Poori Subzi, it's awesome.
I would like to only stay here whenever I visit to Mussoorie and would surely recommend to others!

Room Tip: Well this place has everything that one would plan for a trip to name a few, Budget, location, view...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank VarunBehlDelhi
Reviewed October 1, 2012

i went there with my family the hotel is very good, neat and clean rooms huge space for parking and shrt distance to mall are the good things and the worst thing about this hotel is very expensive food it is not at all justified. You must go to Tavern bar at mall oad it is very good

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Varun100982
amit_vaish, Owner at Hotel Himalayan Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Varun,

Thank you for your stay with us and the feedback. We strive to improve ourselves in order to better serve our customers and we appreciate any constructive feedback we can get. Please accept our apologies if you felt our food was expensive. We always aim to provide the lowest rates possible with respect to comparable budget hotels and restaurants and assure you that most of our charges go into maintaining a fresh and hygienic food service.
Thank you again for your feedback. We are always trying to find new ways to make our customers at home and to give them a better overall stay. We look forward to your next visit to Mussoorie.

Management,