Club Mahindra Mussoorie
$199
$169
$93
$75
Karma Vilas Resort(Mussoorie)(Great Value!)
$89
$176
$92
$88
Priceline
Hotel Vishnu Palace(Mussoorie)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfun zonegun hillresort vehiclepickup pointcm resorthill topresort staffsagar ratnaresort locationroom serviceexpert driversteep climbhighest pointfun activitiesdoon valleyevening activitiesdifferent levels
Reviewed November 13, 2010

if you love your life, then dont go.it is dangerously located on the hill where only innova and van can go.very riskyy to reach the hotel by passing narrow highly steep road.I was on wheelchair. i had 10 family members with me.I requested staff to give me only one room on the basement but they denied and requested ignorantly to adjust. the staff was very un-copoerative and unkind to me. my aunty argued much with them and finally they gave me room. i dont understand why didnt give me first.we had check out next day though we had 3 nights booked. i didnt expected club mahindra to have tie up with such hotel. i hope to see club mahindra own property in mussorie.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank shwetarose
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We stayed at Avalon in last week of June 2010. It was the best atmosphere at that time since rain had just started and no heavy rainfall or fear of Avalanche etc. The place is very huge and probably the best place to stay in Mussoorie. This is ideal for a couple who wants to enjoy and want privacy as well.
Avalon resort is located on the sides of a hill so it it difficult even for a healthy person to climb it up. Hence it is advised taht one should take the services of the resort for going up. They charge Rs 75 per head per trip which sounds costly at the beginning but is worth when you reach there!
The staff is very supportive and they helped us in settling down the place. They can also give you some contact no of local cab people if we ask for. We stayed at a studio apartment and its very impressive. The rooms were clean, big and specious enough. They also have balconies attached to the apartment which is common for 2 studios.
Surprisingly there are no ACs in the room and when enquired we were told that it is not needed since its very cold. And that pretty true since we were never rewuired that AC during the stay.
Overall the resort is a treat to stay and food is lavish , grand and tasty. They have a package which is perfect. breakfast is of europian style which cost around Rs 200 but its absolutely worth.
There is not much to see in Mussoorie so a trip of 3-4 days is more than enough at this place. Mall road is really good and one of the best in all the hill stations across India.
My experience with this resort is wonderful and I would vertainly recommend this to anyone especially to those who are on their honeymoon !
by the way i am not Club Mahindra member and I got the bookings done on my own some 5 months before the journey.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vishal_Borgaonkar
Reviewed May 27, 2010

This hotel is very difficult to find and difficult to reach by car. You need local help for that but the view and hotel itself is worth it. It's on the top of hill so u can see whole mussorie. Market is walking distance. Rooms and service is very good. They also have fitness centre and an ayurvedic massage center. Great place to just relax and chill out.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family